Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Diablo IV

Possibly Retarded The Real Fanboy
https://diablo4.blizzard.com

YEAHHHHH!!!
https://diablo.blizzard.com/en-gb/

https://diablo.blizzard.com/pl-pl/
I wait so long for You to get back...
203563656.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Looks great. Cautiously optimistic. Glad druid is in.
I mean... what can you tell from that clip? Looks the same as D3, just prettier. We don't know anything about skills or items.
If you think it looks the same as D3 then you've never played D3 in your life, and I don't know why you'd say that. Stop talking.
I played D3 and this does look a lot like D3. D3 but with less color and more serious looking characters and enemies. But lets be real, it looks like they used D3 engine again and just redid some assets.

That does not automatically mean it will be a bad Diablo game, we have to see how the skill system will look and work.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I might be "forced" to get this if the old geezers I play online with decide to get it. Cautiously pessimistic.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It does look good. It feels closer to the "original" aesthetic and less cartoony than 3.

Sentinel

Arcane
Looks great. Cautiously optimistic. Glad druid is in.
I mean... what can you tell from that clip? Looks the same as D3, just prettier. We don't know anything about skills or items.
If you think it looks the same as D3 then you've never played D3 in your life, and I don't know why you'd say that. Stop talking.
I played D3 and this does look a lot like D3. D3 but with less color and more serious looking characters and enemies. But lets be real, it looks like they used D3 engine again and just redid some assets.
So... it doesn't look like D3? You can compare RoS (supposedly diablo 3 gothic edition) to these scenes we got in D4 and it's immediately apparent that the change is there. Also what's wrong with using the same engine? Artstyle isn't tied to an engine. Diablo 3's engine performs very well under stress (better than any in the competition) so there's really no reason to change it.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Cinematic trailer was good, gameplay didn't look good.

But in all honesty, I doubt D4 could have shown any gameplay that would make me think it could challenge poe.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom