Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dino D-Day

kazgar

Arcane
http://store.steampowered.com/app/17780/

:incline: ?

The year is 1942. Adolf Hitler has succeeded in resurrecting dinosaurs. The reptilian horde has trampled Europe and the Mediterranean. Can nothing stop the Nazi’s dinosaur army?

Dino D-Day is a frantic, action-packed multiplayer game that transports you to a World War II that should have been. You and your friends can battle online choosing to serve the cause of the Allied nations or the Nazis. The Allied side includes six playable characters each with unique weapons and abilities to use in combat. Gun down a Dilophosaur with your trusty M1 Garand, blast a kamikaze pterosaur out of the sky with your Thompson sub-machine gun, or toss out a dead jackrabbit to lure a raptor into a trap.

As an Axis player you will have your choice of three human classes and three dinosaur classes. Ambush your enemy with speed and stealth as the Raptor, mercilessly pound the enemy with a heavy 20mm gun as the Desmatosuchus, rampage through enemy groups as the Dilophosaur or pick up a body and throw it at an enemy for a double kill! Or if you prefer a rifle in your hand, the German soldier classes are the perfect complement to their dinosaur comrades.

You’ve played World War II games before…but have you played a World War II game with dinosaurs?

ss_95a23eaf328f24858a118de1a8b0f819ef85c0cc.800x600.jpg

ss_61c7c70a4a2c68d304d2b17d7c1fa953674ac6c2.800x600.jpg

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Always skeptical of indie multi-player stuff. Zany premise but I doubt it forms any kind of persistent community/player base.

Nomnoming through a smoked meat poutine right abou
Dino D-Day is a frantic, action-packed multiplayer game that transports you to a World War II that should have been. You and your friends can battle online choosing to serve the cause of the Allied nations or the Nazis. The Allied side includes six playable characters each with unique weapons and abilities to use in combat. Gun down a Dilophosaur with your trusty M1 Garand, blast a kamikaze pterosaur out of the sky with your Thompson sub-machine gun, or toss out a dead jackrabbit to lure a raptor into a trap.

When I stumbled upon this earlier today, that's the exact part that had called a spontaneous meeting between my head and desk for a good five minutes. Then again, one of my first complaints about the game was about the second pic you've got posted, as I'm wondering why the heck those raptors don't have feathers.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Destroid said:
Why would you make this when you could make Dino Riders instead?

Dino_Riders_Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg
Because Questar's fists would be gamebreaker, and their sheer power difficult to portray accurately in game format.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom