Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

Vatnik Wumao
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/632470/view/2917732088750959802
Disco Elysium is now available in Brazilian Portuguese!
-30% discount!

48b1c1e6fa40d5acbde9b008a9afcfe18b0cdad0.png

Hello everyone! We're happy to announce that Disco Elysium is now available to play in Brazilian Portuguese. We could not have done this without the hard work of our translation team, who we work very closely with. We'd like to say a great big thank you to them and hope that you will join us in celebrating and supporting their efforts.

Disco Elysium now supports a total five languages, with more yet to come. Remember that you can use the language switch feature by pressing Q or L while playing the game. Which two languages you switch between when using this feature can be chosen in the settings menu.

While the Brazilian Portuguese translation is in excellent shape we will continue to look for ways it could be improved. If you see any ways we can do this then please let us know.

The game also has a -30% discount for a limited time to celebrate this launch. Now is a great time to pick up Disco Elysium if you haven't already, or to gift it to a friend who has been waiting to play it – especially if their preferred language is Brazilian Portuguese!

Thank you so much for all the support we have received and continue to receive. We hope to keep impressing you and reciprocating your love with future updates. Stay tuned for exciting news from us, real soon!
Disco Elysium Patch notes for version 7da1d035 (viewable in the F1 menu, bottom right)
  • (Spoilers!) Newspaper endgame, when the player is damaged and not healed, fixed.
  • Pressing F1 brings up the help menu and version number, again.
  • Some actors were missing from the table.
  • Updated perception Portrait. Go perceive it!
  • Fixed typos, translations in Spanish, Korean and Chinese languages.
  • Fixed typos in English language - who invented so many typos!?
  • Language switch with Q or L!
  • New language added: Brazilian Portuguese

Dishonoredbr

Liturgist
https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/632470/view/2917732088750959802
Disco Elysium is now available in Brazilian Portuguese!
-30% discount!

48b1c1e6fa40d5acbde9b008a9afcfe18b0cdad0.png

Hello everyone! We're happy to announce that Disco Elysium is now available to play in Brazilian Portuguese. We could not have done this without the hard work of our translation team, who we work very closely with. We'd like to say a great big thank you to them and hope that you will join us in celebrating and supporting their efforts.

Disco Elysium now supports a total five languages, with more yet to come. Remember that you can use the language switch feature by pressing Q or L while playing the game. Which two languages you switch between when using this feature can be chosen in the settings menu.

While the Brazilian Portuguese translation is in excellent shape we will continue to look for ways it could be improved. If you see any ways we can do this then please let us know.

The game also has a -30% discount for a limited time to celebrate this launch. Now is a great time to pick up Disco Elysium if you haven't already, or to gift it to a friend who has been waiting to play it – especially if their preferred language is Brazilian Portuguese!

Thank you so much for all the support we have received and continue to receive. We hope to keep impressing you and reciprocating your love with future updates. Stay tuned for exciting news from us, real soon!
Disco Elysium Patch notes for version 7da1d035 (viewable in the F1 menu, bottom right)
  • (Spoilers!) Newspaper endgame, when the player is damaged and not healed, fixed.
  • Pressing F1 brings up the help menu and version number, again.
  • Some actors were missing from the table.
  • Updated perception Portrait. Go perceive it!
  • Fixed typos, translations in Spanish, Korean and Chinese languages.
  • Fixed typos in English language - who invented so many typos!?
  • Language switch with Q or L!
  • New language added: Brazilian Portuguese

AE CARALHO! :dance: I mean.. Pretty cool.

Harthwain

Magister
It's interesting to see they are actually going through with translating the game to so many different languages. I do wonder if it pays off for them in the end.

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
Still can't play the game, since they're apparently working on an expansion. In other words - it's still not complete.

KVVRR

Learned
Still can't play the game, since they're apparently working on an expansion. In other words - it's still not complete.
Are they? The "exciting news" that they're talking about could just be merch. There are a couple of people selling the horrific necktie online and they seem to be selling like hotcakes
I should know, I bought one

Self-Ejected

Joseph Stalin

Totally not Auraculum
Are they? The "exciting news" that they're talking about could just be merch. There are a couple of people selling the horrific necktie online and they seem to be selling like hotcakes

No, I have it confirmed that they're making an expansion. Unfortunately for me, it's a mid-game expansion, so in order for me to do my full playthrough I'll have to wait.

Deadass

Savant

No, I have it confirmed that they're making an expansion. Unfortunately for me, it's a mid-game expansion, so in order for me to do my full playthrough I'll have to wait.

so this nigg was right or it's disco elysium 2

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom