Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Disco Elysium - The Final Cut - a hardboiled cop show isometric RPG

hello friend

Arcane
Kasparov

Where is the deluxe edition with all teh art book cos i am willing to pay money for the cabinet mural.

It is literally the first thing i really want paid extras in a game
DEE-ELL-CEE! (You can get it as an add-on soon enough)

Off to a good start. Clicked play, and black screen with only cursor visible when booting up the game.

10/10 :D

Apparently alot of people have the same bug.

Kasparov, work your magic! Or else you know the neckbeards will reviewbomb your shit in no time ;=)
The guys are on it + DUDE UPDATE YOUR WINDOWS
(EDIT: I was just told that the fix is imminent)
Had to cancel my download

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
Anyway, the boys and girls at ZA/UM are on it hard. Discord is a good place if you're looking for more immediate solutions to your woes.

Win 7 doesn't know how to play .mov :oops:

ArchAngel

Arcane
Anyway, the boys and girls at ZA/UM are on it hard. Discord is a good place if you're looking for more immediate solutions to your woes.

How does it happen that in all these years you didn't check if the game works on Win7?!
This is some next level East European development..

PrK

Savant
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture

If by the time it finishes downloading it hasn't been fixed I'm gonna be very dissapointed. :rpgcodex:

Goose

Learned

How does it happen that in all these years you didn't check if the game works on Win7?!
This is some next level East European development..

The key demographic for their agitprop-disguised-as-a-videogame are Win10 normie consumerists who are already susceptible to coercion from big brother. Soon they will learn, they aren't doing *enough* comrades.

new fucking guy

Scholar
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath

really disappointed your team doesn't have a boomer on win7 who could find the issue before the release. now there's no way I'm converting to communism today

Hellion

Arcane
The Windows 7 plebs fix should be uploaded within the hour, according to their Disco(rd) server. In the meantime, running the game as Admin seems to have worked for some people, but is not a guaranteed fix.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
DUDE UPDATE YOUR WINDOWS
See, if you made a game set in an awesome neon-lit cyberpunk metropolis called Night City as opposed to an unoriginal 60's Soviet shithole as seen through the motion-sick eyes of a Soviet history student after one borscht too many, you would have understood that governments do in fact like to spy on their citizens in every way they can. Not like you would have any experience with that.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
The key demographic for their agitprop-disguised-as-a-videogame are Win10 normie consumerists who are already susceptible to coercion from big brother. Soon they will learn, they aren't doing *enough* comrades.
Already bored with this alt. If not an alt, even worse.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Honestly yes. Hard to think of a game that is more in demand of a Lacrymas opinion. It's weird that he's been snubbing it (or perhaps not so weird).
I have a particularly keen sense of when something is all style and little substance. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm usually not with these things. That's why I prefer to wait and see. And besides, I have little patience for huge amounts of text and reading in games lately, so that also plays a role. If it turns out it's the Second Coming, great.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

really disappointed your team doesn't have a boomer on win7 who could find the issue before the release. now there's no way I'm converting to communism today

Easy, just install windows 10 from this zip file i have comrade....

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Kasparov there's a typo on savoir faire

1CL5fnM.png

Fenix

Arcane
Vatnik
Already bored with this alt. If not an alt, even worse.

If it's not alt I gave "it" treatment it desrvet, if "it" is alt I gave it treatment it deserved.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom