Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Kasparov

OH/NO
Developer
We'll be at PAX WEST, guys.

VfEAYYI.jpg

http://indiemegabooth.com/pax-west-2018-lineup/

Last edited by a moderator:

LJ40

Cipher
Jesus Christ, do we need a new designation for gamenamefags now?

Personally, if it's good, they can name it "TV Kiddie Hour Where We All Stand Around and Lick Barney the Dinosaur's Fucking Pussy" for all I care.

Don't whine, join... The whining? I'm confused, but I'll jump in.

I live in an estuary-marshland and work a back-breaking blue-collar job. There's not a single spike of termic amplitude that isn't amplified to its worst by the combination of the general humidity proper to the land, and that of being stuck in a factory with neither heating nor conditioning. Since many are broken, the gates for the trucks are perpetually open. There's no shielding from the cold winds nor the early mists in winter, and the tin roofs, ever holding onto the scorching heat of cloudless summers, got so many holes you might as well be standing in the open when it rains.

I hear you brother. I spent awhile in central Texas working as a welder. At the end of March I would lose 10lbs in about a week, guaranteed. Welding pipe, I would sweat so thoroughly that even my leathers would be wet all the way through. I knew I had gone native when one I was driving, noting the fair weather, when I drove past a gas station and saw that the temperature was 96F! We even got some "cold" winters the few years I was there (snow and everything!), so I'd roll my anvil right up to the forge since the shop was built with no concept of cold. Hard fucking work.

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Dat's a better name than Disco Elysium.

Also, on a scale of 1 to 10 how tired do you think the devs are of seeing posts about the game name?

Cael

Arcane
The problem is that Disco Elysium makes it seem as though it is some variation of Dance Dance Revolution. Not exactly the best of images...

ArchAngel

Arcane
The problem is that Disco Elysium makes it seem as though it is some variation of Dance Dance Revolution. Not exactly the best of images...
I think you need to cut down on your Dance Dance Revolution playtime, it is getting in your head.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom