Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dishonored debut trailer [Bethesda teaser]

Edwin

Scholar
They tweeted the word tomorrow and this picture

tyxcur.jpg

My guess? Bethesda announcing *partnership* with InXile on Wasteland 2. Todd will be Lead Designer.:smug:

Proly Skyrim expansion,it sold more than 10 million copies after all...would be a good business decision,a Skyrim Xpack would probably make more money than the next 5 Dragon Ages combined:lol:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Plus it's been over 5 months now since release, it's only logical it's Skyrim related.

XenomorphII

Prophet
Bethesda is proud to announce that in conjunction with EA, we have managed to acquire the Wasteland brand and will be bringing you a true sequel to a classic game with a modern twist. Get ready for...Wasteland 2 coming Fall 13.

:smug:

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I take back what I said.

That's clearly a Thalmor collar, with the golden rim in there.

It's a Skyrim DLC.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
I hope they will take a cue from ToB and have the dlc be about how you are actually just the youngest dragonborn

and now you have to fight with all the other dragonborn from other lands for 'the prize'

and when you kill them you get powered up by this effect called 'the quickening'

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim: Placenta of the Damned.

The Dragonborn must hunt down their undead evil twin, the Dragonaborted, who is using ancient Khajit art of Pss'sst (whispers) to wreak havoc across the Summerset Isles, threatening the fragile peace between the grand Thalmor empire (8 NPCs) and the withered Imperial forces (6 NPCs)

Wyrmlord

Arcane
So I was not the only who thought

I hope they will take a cue from ToB and have the dlc be about how you are actually just the youngest dragonborn

and now you have to fight with all the other dragonborn from other lands for 'the prize'

and when you kill them you get powered up by this effect called 'the quickening'
Bethesda are merging TES and Fallout universes. That dude is the DragonBjorn awakening with his memories wiped and stats reset in post-apoc New York. :bounce:

highlander-00118x6.jpeg

Sul

Savant
If rumors are true it could be the new TES MMO, that one set in Hammerfell with 3 playable factions, but I guess it's too soon for that. Also, they would not waste money on expensive pre-rendered shit for just an expansion or oversized DLC.
I guess the safest bet is Fallout 4.:(

TripJack

Hedonist
jesus christ you guys are fucking retarded sometimes, why do you even care about this

whatever it ends up being, it'll be shit

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
jesus christ you guys are fucking retarded sometimes, why do you even care about this

whatever it ends up being, it'll be shit
I doubt anyone is genuinely excited about this in any respect other than wanting to take a huge shit on it.

Phelot

Arcane
Dirty Man: The Game.

At least it isn't Biowarian blood splattered faces.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
It's something related to Skyrim. Like Wyrmlord pointed out, check that Thalmor collar. Also the pointy ear.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom