Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dishonored debut trailer [Bethesda teaser]

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Another Shitty Action Game #782368428734.

I really care. Really.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
It's something related to Skyrim. Like Wyrmlord pointed out, check that Thalmor collar. Also the pointy ear.
What? Where?
Here:

XQAwF.png

20 Eyes

Liturgist
A reimagining of the life of Jesus. With awesome crosswords and him impaling the limbs of his enemies. It's gotta be AWESOME!!!!! THIS. IS. JESUS!!!!

(My bloodsugar is low I guess....)

This is what I was thinking. The Elder Scrolls: Jerusalem. Lead a party of devoted apostles. Master all-new Son Of God perks and spells. Enjoy all new game-breaking but hilarious Endearing Bugs. Experience the most EPIC story ever told from the AWESOMEST story-teller of this generation... Bethesda Softworks.

Malpercio

Arcane
I wish i could care, but we are talking about Bethesda here.

It's probably some Skyrim expansion or DLC or something.

potatojohn

Arcane
Whatever it is I'm going to be glued to the computer for 200 hours playing it furiously then I'm going to hop onto the Codex and declare it to be the worst gaem ever, just like I did with Skyrim.

Morkar Left

A reimagining of the life of Jesus. With awesome crosswords and him impaling the limbs of his enemies. It's gotta be AWESOME!!!!! THIS. IS. JESUS!!!!

(My bloodsugar is low I guess....)

This is what I was thinking. The Elder Scrolls: Jerusalem. Lead a party of devoted apostles. Master all-new Son Of God perks and spells. Enjoy all new game-breaking but hilarious Endearing Bugs. Experience the most EPIC story ever told from the AWESOMEST story-teller of this generation... Bethesda Softworks.

If it's partybased it's possibly a joint venture with Bioware! Fucking Magdalena and having a gay romance with Pontius. Damn, I want that game!

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013
Arcanum: Journey to the Center of Arcanum, just the way Troika wanted it to be!

:troll:

Multi-headed Cow

I believe it is. It looks good and, dunno why, it fits Fallout 3/4. Maybe they want to "start as a prisoner" like in TES?
Bethesda finally realizing the dream of Van Buren. :troll:

If it's Skyrim related I'm interested because I sure loved me some Skyrim.

Outlander

Custom Tags Are For Fags.
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Hines has been blabbing about Skyrim DLC lately, so I guess this is it. It's seems quite right on the timing, too.

And that pic is adultered of course, there's absolutely no way in hell Bethesda would be putting out something with that quality.

Darkforge

Augur
Skyrim was fucking boring as fuck, just like oblivion. At lest the game play wasn't full retard like that game though (but close.) hmm might look at it agian a couple of years down the line when the modding community fixes it.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Since this picture is of a Thalmor interrogating a Nord, I thought about the chain of exploitation in TES.

Argonians are exploited by Dunmer. (slavery)

Dunmer are exploited by Nords. (subhuman treatment in Skyrim)

Nords are exploited by Bosmer. (interrogators among junior Thalmor)

Bosmer are exploited by Altmer. (senior Thalmor)

I am hoping to turn this into a circle.

Sul

Savant
Since this picture is of a Thalmor interrogating a Nord, I thought about the chain of exploitation in TES.

Argonians are exploited by Dunmer. (slavery)
Actually it's the other way around. After the Red Year the Argonians invaded Morrowind and kicked Dunmer ass.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
So I was not the only who thought

I hope they will take a cue from ToB and have the dlc be about how you are actually just the youngest dragonborn

and now you have to fight with all the other dragonborn from other lands for 'the prize'

and when you kill them you get powered up by this effect called 'the quickening'
Bethesda are merging TES and Fallout universes. That dude is the DragonBjorn awakening with his memories wiped and stats reset in post-apoc New York. :bounce:

highlander-00118x6.jpeg

Hey, don't go giving any ideas to Bethesda! Highlander is way too awesome for them and they already ruined Fallout.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
the last highlander movie already gave the tv series guy the ability to have a kid after all the planets aligned and sent a fertility power beam towards earth

also IIRC he defeated the villain by swordfighting around him so fast that the bad guy tunneled into the ground by turning to fight him like a drill and got stuck

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom