Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin 2 Codex Fundraiser

Angthoron

Arcane
Will the henchpersons be genderfluid? At least one henchperson must be an otherkin troll, if he or she isn't otherkin I won't pledge.
I intended to write "xir" and "zhe" but the rest of the staff thought that was too progressive. Thank them for holding back the future.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I chipped in with 3 dollars, just so participate in the fundraiser. I get the game through KS.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Backed! Let's beat that crappy watch site and get our name in the credits, SO WE CAN PISS OF THAT ONE GUY AGAIN!

:yeah: :dance:

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
RPG Watch confirmed for a hive of poor beggars.

BTW, if some of you are unable to add the 1 dollar to your original $25 pledges, fuck it, I offer to cover the cost.
I will also do my Codexian duty and help out our third-worldian brothers if they need an extra Kwan $ to help stick it to the Watch... :salute:*

Seriously, if $1 is an issue I'll help out. Between Angthoron and myself I'm sure we can figure it out.

So the codex is behind this because the consensus is DOS is an "incline" game? It's a boring game with horrible camera angles and terrible fights that require no strategy other than planning your group a certain way. I get it. The more "rpg codex" is in the game on headstones or as easter eggs the better the game is. Fuck that. DOS was overrated on this site and others and had a weak story and glaring combat annoyances that made it very boring towards the end. I was happy it was released but it was graphically cartoonish and dorky and the combat was terrible compared to the lavish praise it recieved. I am all for the codex to get behind a project, but I am disapointed that this is the one.

pakoito

Arcane
Patron
So the codex is behind this because the consensus is DOS is an "incline" game? It's a boring game with horrible camera angles and terrible fights that require no strategy other than planning your group a certain way. I get it. The more "rpg codex" is in the game on headstones or as easter eggs the better the game is. Fuck that. DOS was overrated on this site and others and had a weak story and glaring combat annoyances that made it very boring towards the end. I was happy it was released but it was graphically cartoonish and dorky and the combat was terrible compared to the lavish praise it recieved. I am all for the codex to get behind a project, but I am disapointed that this is the one.

:kwanzania::kwanzania::kwanzania:/:kwanzania::kwanzania::kwanzania::kwanzania::kwanzania:

:kwafuckyeah:

Last edited:

I stalk the night
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin 2
Camera angles, which is better and why? When will we get the first worm's-eye-view RPG?

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I am willing to transfer my pledge from KS to Codex fundraiser, but only if we actually have a shot to raise the $10K needed. Go, Codex, go!

Self-Ejected

Bubbles

I'm forever blowing
Unfortunately, the Watch doesn't look quite so threatening anymore. Their fundraiser grew by less than $30 in the last three days.

Maybe somebody from our staff should give $1000 though the Watch so more people will be motivated to give money through the Codex.

Last edited:

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Liverpool-meme-7-500x479.png

Maelflux

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Unfortunately, the Watch doesn't look quite so threatening anymore. Their fundraiser grew by less than $30 in the last three days.

Well, judging from past experiences, HiddenX will most likely donate the rest with his unlimited funds +M

Raze

Larian Studios
Developer
Will the option that is chosen be only in the customized codex game or in the main game that will be available and played by everyone who buys it?
It will be in the main game. There isn't any personalized or Kickstarter exclusive in-game content this time around.

ROARRR

Savant
Possibly Retarded
The donation comes first. Sorry but too many have promised similar things and never delivered. Like one Legend of Grimrock LP that I was promised.
Ok, look I am very sorry for you about these Grimrock LP stuff, but seriously it has nothing to do with me.
Plus your action by redirecting me to rpg watch puts a wrong complexion on me!
Also punishing me nearly a whole month with this "statuseffect" until the funding is finished is just overkill, don´t you think?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom