Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter Update #22: Demo at PAX East, D:OS EE gets editor and "VR mode"

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Divinity: Original Sin; Divinity: Original Sin 2; Larian Studios; Swen Vincke

Larian have published a minor Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter update to announce that the game will be making an appearance at PAX East on April 22-24. Some sort of playable PvP arena mode will be available to the public there. In the accompanying video, Swen and Farhang demonstrate a few PvP tactical scenarios, showcasing some of the game's new features in the process:

The update also announces that the original Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition has finally received an editor and also a new "VR mode", which I'm pretty sure is an early April Fools joke. Anybody want to tell us what that is?

Gord

Arcane
As far as I can tell, it's

- well, actually you should find out yourself. But if you can't wait, click away! -

a helmet that renders the game in wireframe mode when worn.

Totally fantastic, just as Swen said!

Sitra Achara

Arcane
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Absolutely love the new surface transformations. I've been wishing for a spell system where the tactical depth comes from having your own spells turned against you, rather than resource management. If Larian pulls it off this might be it.

Also, height being factored in :greatjob:

Kem0sabe

Arcane
There is no hope these guys will ever be able to tell a good joke... when both of them laugh about the magic curse necro fire cloud. :negative:

Shin

Cipher
how do you keep a belgian busy for the whole day?

put him in a oval-shaped room and tell him there's waffles in the corner

haaaaaaaaahahahah dutch humor is so much better

Xzylvador

Arbiter
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
The VR joke didn't work for me :( backpack doesn't show up despite update.
Thanks for explaining it.

D:OS2 still looking pretty great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom