Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter Update #23: PAX East Reminder, New Screenshots, GOG NPC Vote

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Divinity: Original Sin 2; Larian Studios; Swen Vincke

Larian have published a Divinity: Original 2 Kickstarter update to remind us that they're at PAX East in Boston this weekend. There's not much information in it otherwise, but I can never get enough of these funny Swen videos:

They have released a few screenshots of the PvP arena mode they're showcasing there, which offer a first look at the game's combat UI:

A more substantial Divinity: Original Sin 2 update will be released next week. In the meantime, why not go vote on the identity of GOG.com's backer NPC? Don't let the humorless dorks win.

Last edited:

A user named cat

Swen is bizarro world Sawyer. He is cheerful, gives us turn-based combat and actually makes good games. Remind me again why Obsidian gets most of the attention here?

Athelas

Arcane
Swen is bizarro world Sawyer. He is cheerful, gives us turn-based combat and actually makes good games. Remind me again why Obsidian gets most of the attention here?
It might have something to do with the fact that people like yourself jump into threads that have nothing to do with Obsidian/PoE/Sawyer and bring up Obsidian/PoE/Sawyer...like you just did.

Drowed

Arcane
Will Chris Avellone write story/characters ?
Will he also create the part of the world in DoS2?

He will probably write some of the 'origin stories' and maybe one or two NPCs, taking into account his usual participation in games where he participated as a "stretch goal".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom