Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Divinity: Original Sin Codex Fundraiser Looting Spree

Angthoron

Arcane
Tags: Divinity: Original Sin; Larian Studios

With the release of Divinity: Original Sin drawing near, the time has come for Codexians to reap their rewards. Starting now and until Monday 23, 8 PM CET the participants of D:OS Codex Fundraiser will be able to claim their keys and first-wave physical rewards from posters to boxed editions of the game by sending their Larian Vault account name to Angthoron via PMs.

In order to have your loot sent to you, make sure you create a Larian Vault account and indicate the address to which you'll want the stuff shipped if eligible for physicals.

If eligible, have your PM include your t-shirt size as well as point out if it's for male, female or xir, and whether you want your physical copy of the game to be non-Steam. If you don't indicate your wishes, chances are Larian will send you stuff at random. Nothing's worse than getting an M shirt when you're actually XS.

Those receiving physical copies shouldn't worry about delays with playing the game - Larian will be including an installation key that will let you install and play while waiting for your stuff to arrive.

If you can't make it by the deadline of Monday, June 23rd, you will receive your physical loot in the second wave, game keys will be sent prior to game's launch regardless of this.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Many :salute: to you for organising this mess.

For "indicating the address" I assume you mean on the Larian Vault account right?

Really looking forward to getting my box.

Angthoron

Arcane
Many :salute: to you for organising this mess.

For "indicating the address" I assume you mean on the Larian Vault account right?

Really looking forward to getting my box.
Yeah, that's right. Don't send the address to me. I just need your LV acc name and stuff otherwise mentioned.

Last edited:

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
I still don't know why you need a picture of both sides of my credit card. But that's ok, there's no risk in sending this kind of info to a fellow codexian.

Angthoron

Arcane
I still don't know why you need a picture of both sides of my credit card. But that's ok, there's no risk in sending this kind of info to a fellow codexian.
Still didn't get the scan of your passport, by the way.

Turok

Erudite
And the photo of your girlfriend.

Turok

Erudite
Any idea when they are going to release the keys??? Belgium win, is a good moment to send the keys, i can't wait anymore...

Atomic

Augur
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
So for those who paid 100$+, are we going to get the CE ?
because it says here...
  • $100-$124 Physical version: Original Sin physical copy + printed manual + soundtrack CD + Artbook + Cloth Map
the 'standard' physical version doesnt have the soundtrack/artbook/cloth map

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Crooked Bee, Angthoron:

Divinity: Original Sin is nearing its release date on June 30th, so it is time to fulfill your destiny and become one of the henchmen in the game!

To do this, you need to download and fill in this XLS file in English:
www.larian.com/HenchmenEditor.xls

The deadline for sending it back to us is next Wednesday, June 25th - that is, if you’re looking forward to making it into the game for millions to see on release. Should you not manage by Wednesday, we will add your henchman later to the game via a patch.​

I wanted to choose male and then use the female pictures, but sadly it wouldn't let me. :(

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
ERYFKRAD, as yours was the winning entry. You may want to cast your eye over this:

Name: Theodore 'Boozebelt'
Henchman Type: Wizard+Club wielding maniac
Backstory: Once a promising student of magic, Theodore was kicked out by his tutor and banned from any further learning, after a very unstable experiment involving a sheep, garlic and a bottle of wine.
Theodore now takes to the bottle to forget his frustrations, and when drinking won't do, he takes to clubbing people with utter enthusiasm. While capable of a few powerful spells, his near-permanent state of inebriation means that he'd to blow up the wrong target more often than not. On the other hand, he can club people very well.​

I made him a Level 9 Wizard, chose the Freddie Mercury portrait and gave him orange hair (Icon 9, Head 4, Hair 2, Hair Colour 4, Skin Colour 4).

Description:
Short: A once promising former student of the arts. Now uses a club.

Long: Once a promising student of magic, Theodore was kicked out by his tutor and banned from any further learning after a very unstable experiment involving a sheep, garlic and a bottle of wine. He now takes to the bottle to forget his frustrations, and when that won't do, he clubs people with utter enthusiasm. While capable of a few powerful spells, his near-permanent state of inebriation means that he blows up the wrong target more often than not. On the other hand, he can club people very well.​

Attributes:
Str: 7
Dex: 5
Int: 7
Con: 9
Spd: 6
Per: 5​

Abilities:
Single-Handed: 5
Telekinesis: 3
Willpower: 4
Aerotheurge: 3
Loremaster: 2​

Talents:
Know-It-All (+1 Int, -20 Attitude)
Five-Star Diner (Double effect of food)
Walk It Off (Reduces status durations by 1 turn)
Stench (Melee opponents find us "less attractive" in combat)​

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Whatever it is you're accusing me off, I'm not commenting until I get a lawyer.

What level is this guy at anyway? And we really oughta get a boozer perk.
Other than that, Switch Telekinesis with Pyrokinesis, perhaps? Whichever one will backfire more spectacularly, I guess.
Other than that, let me check the Editor after lectures, I had different talents in mind.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'll ask.

Well On KS the tier with the map and soundtrack $95 so fark....I put down $100 here to be a Codex bro instead in the expectation that the same thing would apply as was intimated when I asked so Angy, it's coming out of your pocket(or your copy) if now it's not true :P It should be though as were paying for the original KS versions not the late order leftovers.

Angthoron

Arcane
I'll ask.

Well On KS the tier with the map and soundtrack $95 so fark....I put down $100 here to be a Codex bro instead in the expectation that the same thing would apply as was intimated when I asked so Angy, it's coming out of your pocket(or your copy) if now it's not true :P It should be though as were paying for the original KS versions not the late order leftovers.
I already asked.

Will get an answer later in the day, to this and other questions.

krist2

Augur
Patron
Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Hey,

I have no imagination, so I need help from some of you esteemed people? with input on these:

Divinity: Original Sin Personal Dual Dialogue

Please write the dialogue you would like to have with your partner in the game. If you play in co-op, your friend will also see this message.

Divinity: Original Sin Design An Item Combo

Please describe an item combination. Describe the ingredients (item A and item B) and what item it creates when you combine these two (item C). Also describe what the use is of this resulting item. Please try not to create uses that are too elaborate. Please keep your items within the fantasy realm. Item combinations can be two items that can be picked up and combined, or one item that can be picked up and one heavy, unmovable item (like an oven). Your item combination will be in the final game for everyone to find out.

don't make them to crazy, I want them to fit the lore ;)

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
And the photo of your girlfriend.
Paume_de_main.jpeg

You're welcome.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
ERYFKRAD, as yours was the winning entry. You may want to cast your eye over this:

Name: Theodore 'Boozebelt'
Henchman Type: Wizard+Club wielding maniac
Backstory: Once a promising student of magic, Theodore was kicked out by his tutor and banned from any further learning, after a very unstable experiment involving a sheep, garlic and a bottle of wine.
Theodore now takes to the bottle to forget his frustrations, and when drinking won't do, he takes to clubbing people with utter enthusiasm. While capable of a few powerful spells, his near-permanent state of inebriation means that he'd to blow up the wrong target more often than not. On the other hand, he can club people very well.​

I made him a Level 9 Wizard, chose the Freddie Mercury portrait and gave him orange hair (Icon 9, Head 4, Hair 2, Hair Colour 4, Skin Colour 4).

Description:
Short: A once promising former student of the arts. Now uses a club.

Long: Once a promising student of magic, Theodore was kicked out by his tutor and banned from any further learning after a very unstable experiment involving a sheep, garlic and a bottle of wine. He now takes to the bottle to forget his frustrations, and when that won't do, he clubs people with utter enthusiasm. While capable of a few powerful spells, his near-permanent state of inebriation means that he blows up the wrong target more often than not. On the other hand, he can club people very well.​

Attributes:
Str: 7
Dex: 5
Int: 7
Con: 9
Spd: 6
Per: 5​

Abilities:
Single-Handed: 5
Telekinesis: 3
Willpower: 4
Aerotheurge: 3
Loremaster: 2​

Talents:
Know-It-All (+1 Int, -20 Attitude)
Five-Star Diner (Double effect of food)
Walk It Off (Reduces status durations by 1 turn)
Stench (Melee opponents find us "less attractive" in combat)​
I went with these at lvl 1 :
Str:7
Dex:5
Int:6
Con:7
Spd:5
Per:5

Abilities:
Single-handed:1
Two-handed:1
Pyrokinesis:
Loremaster:1
Man-at-Arms:1

Talents:
Five-Star Diner
Bully

Trying to favour a bashy mage, I wonder if we can add an appropriate drunken perk. ForkTong?
The appearance is cool.:thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom