Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Preview at E3 2015

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Divinity: Original Sin; Larian Studios; Swen Vincke

That's right, after the success of Divinity: Original Sin, Larian are a big enough name to get their own half hour slot on Twitch's E3 broadcasting schedule to show off the game's upcoming Enhanced Edition. It should be going live right about now:

(starts at around 13:11:35)​

Update: Well, it's over. In between the ravings of the extremely annoying hosts and the throwings of AoE grenades, Swen managed to reveal a few tidbits of information about the game, including the fact that it's set to be released on September or October this year, probably October.

undecaf

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Weren't they going to announce something at this E3 or have I mixed things up?

Last edited:

Watser

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign
Atleast he liked reading, contrary to the other guy who would get a headache because of large volumes of text and would rather skip it unless someone would guide him through it in shape of voice acting. Shit I couldn't stand that guy

Darkzone

Arcane
Are there any special sound options for twitch? Because i have no sound.

Aenra

so "soon" (stated) in April translates to .. October ..? You are fucking with me..

God damn it :)

TomatoJuice

Educated
Wow that was a horrible show.
Sven really had problems to show the demo because of the annoying Hosts.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Wow that was a horrible show.
Sven really had problems to show the demo because of the annoying Hosts.

That being said, I gotta say that Sven is very good in front of the camera and presenting their games.

Keldryn

Arcane
Is this a free upgrade for people who backed it or already own it (like Wasteland 2 GOTY ) or will it because full purchase?

I backed it but haven't played it yet.

wesleyclark

Augur
Is this a free upgrade for people who backed it or already own it (like Wasteland 2 GOTY ) or will it because full purchase?

I backed it but haven't played it yet.

From the Kickstarter email: In appreciation of all the fans who helped make Divinity: Original Sin the success that it was, the Enhanced Edition will be completely free to everyone who owns Original Sin.

throwaway

Cipher
Has there been an "Enhanced Edition" that required a seperate purchase? I thought the potatoes pretty much set the standard with TW1.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Has there been an "Enhanced Edition" that required a seperate purchase? I thought the potatoes pretty much set the standard with TW1.
Baldur's Gate :^)

More seriously most console games do this like Human Revolution: Director's Cut.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
You can still use the mouse and keyboard in the EE version?
No, you have to buy a special Larian Control Module™, I hear they'll be selling them on the website for $80 plus shipping. It should only take 5-8 weeks to reach most places.

Turok

Erudite
You can still use the mouse and keyboard in the EE version?
No, you have to buy a special Larian Control Module™, I hear they'll be selling them on the website for $80 plus shipping. It should only take 5-8 weeks to reach most places.

I think you don't read my question, i am not asking how much cost the dildo you use or where i can find then, i am not into thass.

Jack Dandy

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin 2
lol don't worry Turok. M+K are naturally still in

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom