Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Do the Hansa! [Crusader Kings II]

Absalom

Lol. Train him in intrigue since you seem quite fond of purging undesirables.

Cassidy

Arcane
345-AllianceBrandenburgandDenmark_zps77fbb27d.jpg

This portrait is quite some centuries early on depicting how the average Germanistani or Britistani should look like.

:M

Machiavelli

Educated
Post in site feedback. :smug:

Maybe I'll just need to get used to it ;-)

Lol. Train him in intrigue since you seem quite fond of purging undesirables.

Maybe.. but I only purge when the well-being of the 'Republic' is at stake :)

This portrait is quite some centuries early on depicting how the average Germanistani or Britistani should look like.

:M

She is the product of a German and a Maghreb.

And she isn't our sister, I discovered. She's a niece, daughter of our uncle and current heir Peter. Her mother's name was Nasiba I think.
----------------- No, her grandmother was Nasiba. xD Peter was married to a mongolian too. I don't know, I just keep losing track of this family business.

I do wonder how CappenVarra is going to look like when he grows up.

CappenVarra

phase-based phantasmist
Patron
Well, that fully upgraded palace sure looks nice :)
I do wonder how CappenVarra is going to look like when he grows up.
Tall, dark, and mysterious? :M

Also, nobody likes the new spolers... but I suspect they won't get fixed until somebody sends DU a finished replacement... It's the way of the world codex.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Cappenvarras undesirable skin tone shames our family. :(

I am now plotting to kill him with exploding manure.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom