Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Retardo? Do you still play video games with a vested interest?

Do you still play Video Games?

• I play them and I’m willing to autistically discuss them in threads.

• I play them, but don’t care enough to post/discuss them.

• I don’t play them anymore, either because I got bored, or grew out of the hobby.

• I play videognomes to own the libs (kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
Many of us are like that, but I'm talking about people whose post history is 80-90% in Politics. Probably half of Codexers dont even play games

Let’s find out. All game genres apply.

Poll inspired by the closing down of RPGWatch

I play them and I’m willing to autistically discuss them in threads. The problem is I don't play that many games, maybe 3-4 games a year, if we're counting RPGs and autistic genres like strategy, the stuff people like to discuss here. I often indulge in stuff like console racers, for which there is little interest and it's not like I'd have a lot to say about those, either. On the other hand, Politics is 24/7, so there's always a lot to talk about. I try to limit my interaction with those threads, but they're low hanging fruit and I'm a troll by nature, so...

Truth be told, when I started posting I put the Politics and General discussion forums on ignore, but I kept getting those threads on New Posts. This forum is like Facebook and tries to infect your brain on purpose to maximize clicks and feed the algorithm. I'll also point out the fact that it records everything you say on the Shitbox. So yeah, don't be shy, tell us all your opinions goy, free speech wow everything is political!

fork

I would if there were any good ones coming out still.

Elden Ring has been my biggest disappointment in a while; if even From Software are releasing such crap nowadays, there really might be almost nothing left for me to play. And since I'm also getting sick of replaying old favourites more and more, my discussing games is getting less and less.
I wish Team Cherry would finally release Silksong. But then again, they're also unlikely to reach Hollow Knight quality again...

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Personally when Oblivion came out in 2006 I stopped playing new games

I played only classics and modded them

Since Kickstarter era very few games enthralled me (Grimoire, Underrail, Kenshi, Neo Scavenger, Escape from the Pit, etc.)

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Nowadays we are getting 1 RPG neo classic per year, if we're lucky

before 2004 we were getting several classics per year

dacencora

Man you guys are boring as fuck.

“Oh boo hoo video games suck now!”

So whiny. There are so many fun video games to play, but instead you’d rather bitch and moan about how awful everything is lol.

Unwanted

Don Salieri

Unwanted
Zionist Agent
So whiny. There are so many fun video games to play, but instead you’d rather bitch and moan about how awful everything is lol.
Can't stand that either, but what really annoys me are people who complain about people complaining about new games. If the new games are so good you'd post about them instead of whining like a bitch. At least the nostalgiafags have an excuse.

dacencora

Can't stand that either, but what really annoys me are people who complain about people complaining about new games. If the new games are so good you'd post about them instead of whining like a bitch. At least the nostalgiafags have an excuse.
Brah check my post history. I post all the time about new games. Shut the fuck up.

Viata

Arcane
I still play games. I hardly play modern games, though. I have played a lot of games this year and the only game released post-2000 that I have played is Factorio.

Codex Year of the Donut
vJSof95.png

can these people get some kind of tag pls Infinitron

fork

Yeah, prestigious tags.
You could also give all those retards willing to play and discuss all these post-modern rapes of classics tags.

Viata

Arcane
Yes, those who don't play games or are playing those modern games should receive a tag. There is nothing prestigious about not playing games in a gaming forum.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Usually when I get around to play the new shit everyone has already dicksuckssed it to death.

But that way I avoid shit games and beta testing.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
I love games. I sometimes pretend to be Amber Heard, shit the bed and then eat it!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom