Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Do you think a Divinity Original Sin 2 movie/tv show is a possibility?

Gyor

Savant
It's just that I noticed Larian is really milking it's IP beyond just the video games, with tie in board game, graphic novels, who knows what else. The logical next step is Movies/TV. Plus DOS2 is, getting ported to almost everything.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
If animated, maybe. But for a live action, with that wacky locations and that more than half of the casts need prosthetic makeup and special effects all the time, I doubt anyone would pour the big budget for that. If someone had that money they would rather try Elder Scrolls TV series or something.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
I'm sure they can work something out with Netflix. Maybe bring in Adam Sandler, that guy seems close to Larians humour. :smug:

d1r

Busin 0 Wizardry Alternative Neo fanatic
Patron
I'm sure they can work something out with Netflix. Maybe bring in Adam Sandler, that guy seems close to Larians humour. :smug:

VEFqD8t.jpg

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
deterministic system > RNG

Last edited:

Phinx

Augur
Unless it's CGI, they're going to have to wipe out a whole rainforest to implement all the barrels needed.

Not.AI

Learned
All movies of the future will be made in Unreal Engine. Pure Unreal Engine.

Super duper inexpensive?

And would definitely see it. I mean, what else would there be?

It's that or yet another Marvel universe film like Spiderman Versus Batman 2 ("10 out of 10", "I cried").

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom