Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Does this download link work?

Wolf Mittag

Wolf Mittag Software Development
Developer
Does this download link work?

http://www.wmittag.com/downl/tdogr102.exe

This is the Teudogar Demo Version 1.02. Over the past, this link seems to have worked very well and reliably; however, over the last couple of days the server sometimes seems to have been unavailable, apparently depending, strangely, on what Internet connection you're using.

If you get a "Server not found" error when clicking on this link it'd be extremely kind if you could write a brief posting (you needn't even log in to do so; guest posting remains available). Perhaps you could also post from where/with what kind of connection you were trying to access the link. Many thanks for your help!

(Of course even when the wmittag.com-link happens to be temporarily down, you can still download Teudogar by using the alternative link, http://www.teudogar.com/downl/tdogr102.exe.)

Anonymous

HI;GAY`S
I DOWNLOADED THIS GAME two weeks ago, but
this game doesn`t work.
i`ve loaded teudogar alternative part one and started the game but if I had a talk with a man or woman the grapihc is very bad and flakert.
My question: What to hell is going on?

Ingo

Wolf Mittag

Developer
Hello Ingo,

during dialogs, when the dialog text is displayed over the game's scenery graphics, the text background is shaded, in order to make the text easier to read. Some graphics cards have problems with the approach used.

Solution: Go to Options Menu (press 'O' during the game), sub menu "Graphics", "Dialog text background", and select "black" or "massive black" or "none" instead of "shade". Everything should work fine then.

Wolf Mittag

Developer
But to return to the original topic: Does anyone encounter a "Server not found" error when clicking on

http://www.wmittag.com/downl/tdogr102.exe?
(Teudogar Demo Version 1.02)

You needn't download the file for this test! Just briefly click on the link. If you're asked if you want to download/save the file, everything is ok. However, if you're told "Server not found", please post a brief note!

If several people get server error messages, I'll consider using a new web host. Many thanks for your help!

Sol Invictus

Erudite
It works fine for me. It sounds to me like there could be a router problem somewhere. Hosting a secondary mirror up would be ideal for anyone who can't access the main download.

Wolf Mittag

Developer
Thank you all! It seems to have been a temporary routing error (concerning only the wmittag.com domain/download link; the teudogar.com domain, which is hosted by a different host, hasn't been affected anyway). Fortunately, it seems to be over: I've checked the link several times a day over the past few days, and haven't gotten any error anymore. So unless someone posts something to the contrary, I assume that everything works fine again. Thanks for your help!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom