Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dom4 - Decline 5 - raw's silliness

sqeecoo

Arcane
Pretty nice, yeah! I'm actually surprised everybody but the hirdmen didn't rout much earlier. By the way, KoolNoodles, kudos for the very good tentacle-like attacks all around, well played game man. Asphodel is scary.

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Pretty nice, yeah! I'm actually surprise everybody but the hirdmen didn't rout much earlier.

I had a shitton of squads, so their morale checks were calculated separately. Not so easy to rout them with fireballs.

Asphodel, why don't you leave Ulm alone and find somebody your own size?
Nazca

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Pretty nice, yeah! I'm actually surprise everybody but the hirdmen didn't rout much earlier.

I had a shitton of squads, so their morale checks were calculated separately. Not so easy to rout them with fireballs.

Asphodel, why don't you leave Ulm alone and find somebody your own size?
Nazca

Working on it! Just have to rally some more plants to my cause! :kwanzania:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Mm? I had noticed you playing around my courtyard while I was busy forging...
Not impressed.

:excellent:
kudos man, also that stalker is a bitch

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Haha, yeah he is. My good fortune for stupidly losing my hero assassin early in the game. Though I guess he can come back as a mummy if I live that long.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I accidentally sent my Pelagia turn to this game - and llama accepted it*.
I wonder what would have happened :lol:

Nothing, it would be used for the pelagian game. You send all the turns on the same address they're sorted out in the server.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hmm, yes, makes sense that it would use the files instead of information in the email itself.
Though it would have been pretty funny if we had hundreds of Pelagian soldiers suddenly turning up at random locations ;)

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Aaaaand here I'm again with the same request as yesterday, but in a different game. Sorry guys, I need a slight delay, let's say 6 hours or so...
Dis weekend work is a bitch, apologies!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Nice try on the mind attacks my friends, but dryads and centaurs have naturally high MR. That said, we are about to lose. :lol:

Lizzurd

Cipher
Yeap, we have captured most of the thrones and there is almost nothing that can prevent our team from winning, but i need to say that your assault is really magnificent. You managed to roll over not only Ulm, but also to capture some uw provinces, harass me and Arco. So far you are probably the most powerful nation.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah! It's actually too bad there are not more thrones (or thrones required to win), it would be interesting to see what would happen if the game wasn't so focused on them.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
This pbem proves one simple damn thing: you need lvl 2 and lvl 3 Thrones, if only to prevent annoyin' trone rushes. I mean, we didn't even aim for rush. We have no blesses or anything. It just happened on its own.

Lizzurd

Cipher
This Mictlan castle is doomed. At first it was sieged by two neutral parties in one turn. After 3 turns of trying to break siege Mictlan finally did it... And in once got sieged by another party.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Hey, Arco!
Feeling safe within those walls?

I will send my best man this turn, hope you are ready for it.

Would be awfully nice of you to send a few more soon-to-be-skeleton-guys to me, like Nazca did. Lest I run out of fresh corpses in a few turns. Which would be inconvenient.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
This pbem proves one simple damn thing: you need lvl 2 and lvl 3 Thrones, if only to prevent annoyin' trone rushes. I mean, we didn't even aim for rush. We have no blesses or anything. It just happened on its own.

Maybe so, yeah. Throne placement really tilted in your favor a bit too(we could have played the terrain better as well). Two underwater, with one being within a stone's throw of R'lyeh, and two right next to Nazca and Vanarus, and another two within a stone's throw of Nazca and Arco. I mean, cmon game.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

The best game I ever had only featured lvl2 and 3 thrones. Lvl1 are so weak they're not even worth fighting over in most cases. Also throne rush yea.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Unless Vanheim pulls off a Hail Mary, I guess.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom