Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Grim Antiquity

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Just a little bit at the end for this fine(overpowered Sauromatia, I readily admit that. Though I didn't use the indy "recruits" as much as one would think ;)) game. I'd like to do it again some time(LA?).

Not much was left in the end, but Greece, faithful ally, stayed true.

B5ODxDQ.jpg

Various graphs that show the rise and fall of nations, and you can guess the rest(forts/income) from province leaders.
Z0WvGIG.png

Look at Greece's very respectable research! I had shifted most(half) of my mages to combat, but still that is pretty impressive and was the only surprise at the end. Maybe should have back stabbed me?
YuxBMkS.jpg

Well, maybe not.
sr8ggr5.jpg

Most of my forts looked kind of like this by the end(but mostly monthly cross breeding chaff rituals + archers).

ynyKYP3.jpg

pKJ6B9H.png

The (late) dominion push.
5PrW4hT.jpg

Gem income was pretty even for most of this "low magic" game, though of course blood slaves don't show up(No really, they never show up! What do I have to do to get some blood slaves in this game??! :argh:).
0K4Fvsj.jpg

And lastly, a :salute: to Grimwulf 's heroes. Tough women.
elElPa6.jpg

Mraston LA game in the future?

Monocause

Arcane
Did they introduce a hassle-free way to play MP in Dom4? IIRC in Dom3 only PBEM was viable and I find that too much of a pain in the arse and demanding too much coordination with the other players to be worth it.

I'd just like it if someone was the host and others could simply join and that's it.

Llamaserver pbem games and Muty's pbem manager (see sticky in this subforum) make it quite hassle-free.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom