Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Away Time Thread

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I'll be gone the 30-31st July through August 5th. I'd prefer a sub for all my games(Decline 3, Decline 6, CodexNatGen, CodexSmallMADisciple), rather than extensions.

The Nat Gen game doesn't really matter so much, and the two Disciples games I can just have a teammate do it potentially, but Decline 3 is in late game spiral of death deathmatch mode. If anybody wants to run a bloated corpse of an MA TC empire involved in a handful of wars, for a couple of turns.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well I'll be gone August 7th to about 14th, I got Grimwulf as a potential sub, but I don't really mind a two week pause for Decline3 from when KoolNoodles leaves and I assume other people are on vacation as well.
Sure, we can organize something with temp subs, but a pause to get our breath back is completely fine as well, why not? From what I understand it's not uncommon in dom4 PBEMs once they enter the lategame.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Go on vacation, all of you. I'll take all your nations as sub, and will play epic battles with myself. When you come back, you'll find the world on fire and Grimwulf gone crazy.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Will be gone starting 1. August, need someone to sub in Decline 6 (Ragha), CodexSmall (MA C'Tis) and NatGen (Hessium).

hoverdog runs the whole team. :lol:

Edit: I forgot to mention I'll have spotty internet access, so theoretically I can still do turns, but to be safe a sub is preferred.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
I am away from today till monday evening. I will require postponements in Declines 6&8, MADisciples, and NatGen.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I am away from today till monday evening. I will require postponements in Declines 6&8, MADisciples, and NatGen.

With your permission and guidance in our chat, I'd gladly do the couple turns between now and then for you, in MADisciples. I'm back from vacation so it shouldn't be an issue. Not forcing anything though.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
With your permission and guidance in our chat, I'd gladly do the couple turns between now and then for you, in MADisciples. I'm back from vacation so it shouldn't be an issue. Not forcing anything though.

Accepted. Send pm with nation and e-mail.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Can I get a postponing until monday evening?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom