Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 6 - Hooligan Onslaught - [ DRILLING IN ]

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
It is said that the Mad King Zhou always kept a pond filled with wine and a tree hanged with meat at his palace, impressing his guests with his wealth and the ability to waste food and drink while ordinary people starved. Mad King Zhou reveled in the suffering of others and the concubines by his side pretended to share his pleasure. One chilly morning Mad King Zhou looked down from the highest tower of his palace onto the bank of a nearby river, where he saw a barefooted old man, hesitating to cross. His first concubine suggested to Mad King Zhou that perhaps the old man is afraid that his legs would get cold. "Why would his bones get cold?" Mad King Zhou asked his first concubine. "Well, perhaps his bones are not solid enough", answered the concubine. Unto this, Mad King Zhou summoned a soldier and ordered him to hack of the man's feet to take a look at the bones. This is how the Anyang river got it's name: The Zhejing He, the leg detaching river.

We pick T'ien Ch'i.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
Long ago in a far away land of ancient greece there was a golden age of powerful gods and extraordinary heroes. And the most handsome and most musically talented of all these heroes was the mighty Orpheus. But what can change the nature of a man? Now, that is where our story begins.
It said that while Hermes invented the lyre, Orpheus perfected it. His ability was so great, his lyre charmed not just men and wild beasts, but also the rocks in the earth and the trees skyhigh. His play could even divert the course of rivers.
However, like any man, Orpheus fell in love with a woman of a beauty only rivaled by his command of the lyre. Their love was true and the marriage swift. However, when Hymen was called upon to bless their marriage, he predicted that their perfection was not ment to be.
A while after these events, Euydice wandered the forests with the Nymphs, when a shepherd by the name of Aristaeus saw her and was instantly beguiled by her beauty. Unable to control his raving cock, he gave charge forcing Eurydice to flee through the forest, where she was bitten by a snake and died.
Orpheus, upon hearing of Eurydices death grabbed his lyre and sang his grief, moving everything in the world, living or not, men and gods. His father, Apollo, deeply touched by Orpheus grief, descended from the Olymp to bless his son so that he might journey into the realm of Hades, the Underworld, to see his wife and survive. On his journey to the throne of Hades, Orpheus endured many trials, charming Cerberus, the three headed monster, fighting ghosts and souls of people unknown. When Orpheus eventually stood in front of Hades and his wife, Orpheus started playing for them, melting Hades ice cold heart. Moved, Hades allowed Orpheus to take Eurydice with him but under one condition: He was not to look at her before standing under the sun again or he would lose her forever. Orpheus was delighted, he thanked the gods and made his way back to the surface. But while Orpheus had been blessed with a unique talent to rock out on the lyre he was not particulary clever. Because he could not hear Euryphices steps behind him, he suspected that he had been fooled by the God of the Underworld. Had he paid more attention in history class, he would've known that the shadows of the dead do not make a sound. Alas, with the light of the sun in sight Orpheus lost his temper and turned to see. He saw Euryphice, as was promised by Hades. But he had lost his faith: Euryphice was pulled back into the underworld, never to become a woman again and remain a shadow until all eternity. Orpheus set after Euryphice in panic, but again, his knowledge of ancient greece history failed him, as a man can not cross the river Styx twice while being alive. (I agree that this rule sounds rather arbitrary but who knows the ways of the gods?). Orpheus, at the end of his wit, grabbed his lyre one last time and started to play a song so mournful that it moved even the dead. But with that, Orpheus had violated another arbitrary rule of mythological greece and Zeus killed him with a thunderbolt to the heart. The muses however, always friends to Orpheus, decided to preserve his head and keep it among the living people to sing forever, enchanting everyone with its lovely melodies and tunes.

Because noone of us wants to end up as a severed head, we ban Arcoscephale. (But I love me some gospel music)

Last edited:

Dayyālu

Arcane
Not inspired by The Wheel of Time, I swear

We take LA Man.

And it's ooover. Waiting for your pick and then I and raw have to discuss the map

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
My deer grimwulf. I am currently working my way thru mountains of Greek food and beer and have the sun shine on my hairy belly. And when I am done with that I will have my hairy balls licked. And when I am done with that I will take my first nap in 36 hours. And when I am done with that I'll take a huge long shit. And then I maybe start the game.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
No, you are currently posting on Codex. Make this game happen, or I'll find you.

Although I'm sure u lie (coz people like you shave their balls every day), have a nice vacation.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
OI am not on vacation just usual Friday. I had a whole body depilation once. Since then I Am a staunch defender of body hair.

Modern technology makes posting a breeze but everything else is too annoying :negative:

Dayyālu

Arcane
It's German beer but Greek food.

Savage barbarian. Culture stealer.

OI am not on vacation just usual Friday. I had a whole body depilation once. Since then I Am a staunch defender of body hair.

Modern technology makes posting a breeze but everything else is too annoying

I am a loyal defender of the position "not cutting anything below my neckline" too, but can we begin with someting simple. For example, is the map proposal good or not?

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Trust me, I would know. It is supposed to finally tend to UW nations. Not that they needed it, of course.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom