Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 6 - Hooligan Onslaught - [ DRILLING IN ]

Dayyālu

Arcane
@Dayyalu I told you to keep him leashed.

Can't stop the Vatnik powah. I've tried, but my inferior racial background weakens me too much to keep him under control

2762.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I can upload our Pretender any time, but we'd probably be waiting a week for the Disciples. :lol:

Dayyālu

Arcane
I registered for another game after this thread started. That game is now at turn 21.

Pretenders and Disciple uploads:

Team "Grimwulf says and the others agree mostly"

Midgard = UPLOADED
Agartha = UPLOADED
Caelum = UPLOADED
Man = UPLOADED
R'lyeh = UPLOADED

Team "raw choices"

Jomon = UPLOADED
Abysia = UPLOADED

We did what we could.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Team "Grimwulf says and the others agree mostly"
Yeah, that's pretty fun actually.
Grimwulf is the Dr. House of Dominions. Usually right, usually mocking people, always grumpy somehow and addicted to one drug or another. ;)
We just need to figure out which one of us is the hot girl in the team (or girls, depending on season).

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
raw, I will fly to goddamn Germany, find your lazy ass, hack your worthless computer and submit that goddamn Pretender for you. Then I'll drink your Geman beer, eat your Greek food and go back to Russia like a fucking boss.

SUBMIT YOUR SHIT, FUCKS SAKE

:x

Dayyālu

Arcane
i think this is the right place and time to tell you that i'll be on vacation starting august 1. who want's to sub for me in S6, CodexSmallEtc... and CodexNatGen?

I'll be on vacation too for a week. I'll take my laptop with me, and ensure that I have a working Net connection nearby. It's good netiquette. If you aren't going to Nepal, I guess you can play a turn every three days.

We can switch everything to 72 hours for August, that I'd agree.

Lizzurd

Cipher
I think i could. What is a situation? Who is a leader? Have we already failed by picking the total trash?

Dayyālu

Arcane
I think i could. What is a situation? Who is a leader? Have we already failed by picking the total trash?

NONONONoNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONONONONONONO

*screams*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I give up. Can we solve Decline6 with a Slavic Knife fight between Grimwulf and Lizzurd? A lot less pain for the others involved. Faster too!

(It would be the best thing to have you in, but I fear this will degenerate AGAIN in a duel of wits between you two)

Lizzurd

Cipher
Oh, don't be so mean. I have your trophy as well, but it is not delicate to put human heads on the walls.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom