Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 PBEM - Season 7 - Summer Salsa [ 9 PEOPLE WAITING ON MUTY ]

Zibniyat

Arcane
We are apparently waiting for Godot 10th player. Then the game can finally start... perhaps.

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
I have a proposition, maybe stupid, maybe not

to add to the glorious randomness, and increase DIVERSITY, to the standard procedure of drawing 3 nations for player we could add another layer of RNG. After you chose your nation, you get drawn three random pretenders from your pretender pool.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Surely he meant next Thursday. :smug:

Edit: But seriously, how are we to have a summer salsa when summer is almost over? Maybe change it to Fall Fiesta.

Last edited:

Zibniyat

Arcane
Posted on July the 23rd:

Now now, don't get hasty young man. I had sheduled it for today. Wish me luck I'll make it.

Now, since nobody wished you luck at that time, which may have factored in the game not starting back then... I have chosen to wish you luck both now, and retroactively for the 23rd of July.

Now, I think, we can all be certain that raw will start this game in a few days time at the latest.

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Sorry for the *slight* delay, you should now have received your draft.

But be careful: One of you got TEH JESTER!

9KF18Cd.jpg

TEH JESTER! is a Divine Being of immense power. Noone knows where it came from or what it is exactly. Some say it was once a pantokreator of this world gone mad, others claim it is the incarnation of The Fear Of Mockery. Noone knows for sure. What is known though is that TEH JESTER! has recently appeared in this world and decided to wreck massive chaos.

TEH JESTER! has the following abilities:
As long as you own TEH JESTER! you can roll a dice at any time.
1) TEH JESTER! has deemed the current draft unfit for fun and calls down a giant game master from the heavens. The game master will cause a redraw. This will also cause any (TEH JESTER! related) delay to be void.
2) Choose a player. That player rolls a 1d3 dice. You exchange TEH JESTER! for the corresponding nation.
3) Choose a player. That player rolls a 1d3 dice and discards the corresponding nation (that means the nation is BANNU!). If the player has one or less nations, TEH JESTER! thinks you're a fucking faggot and leaves your hand for the player.
4) You are turned into a toad. This has no adverse affects but you can only select from two nations. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5) Roll a 1d10. You and the corresponding player exchange your entire hand. If you roll yourself, discard a nation that is not TEH JESTER!.
6) The game is delayed by a week.

Oh yeah, the dice rolls happen in this thread.

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
We've consulted the sacred bones. They tell us of a great king who will lead us from the dying steppes of our forefathers, to the life giving promised land. This is the path we must take. The Circle of Life must be completed.

Lizzurd

Cipher
I don't like nations i get and i want something new. Maybe i should complain about it till the end of game?...
Lizzurd
0: JESTER
1: Lanka
2: Pelagia
OOPS, I HAVE GOT A JESTER. I have no idea what i am doing but i want to play it.

Lizzurd

Cipher
Okey. Muty! Now you can pick either Pelagia or Lanka. Give me your entire hand.

Blame me, Jester, raw, random and god for this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom