Official RPG Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Dominions 4 - Pink Natajara

Discussion in 'MP Gaming' started by Caul Shivers, Aug 6, 2015.

?

Which era do you prefer?

1. EA

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. MA

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. LA

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  4. Voting is for democrats!

7 vote(s)
    46.7%
  5. Aren't you that guy from the First Law Trilogy?

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    [​IMG]

My body is ready.

[​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  2. Dayyālu Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Dayyālu
    Opens a Demon gate. IF someone does not close it with Priests, things gets nasty as a second and third gate open. It's fun* In Dwarfortressian sense.

Check this thread if you want some spoilers.

http://www.desura.com/games/dominio...ents-comments-fixes-on-specific-events/page/3

The Best Game Ever has just become even better.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  3. Caul Shivers Learned

Caul Shivers
    Okay, I kinda feel bad for whoever (Nom Nom) is trying to install unrest in my capital for the past several turns. You know I'm not even patrolling right? Cause the unrest is like 0.

EDIT: And don't you fucking close that gate!

^ Top  
  4. KoolNoodles Arcane

KoolNoodles
    My spies have better things to do, look elsewhere. What is it with people hating on fish men?

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  5. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    I am no racist. But if I see unrest rising in my own cap, I swear - I will wage war upon your fishmongerin' nation!

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  6. Malakal Arcane

Malakal
    Oh a gate to hell? What a horrible thing to happen... unless you're a blood nation I guess.

So who has the gate? Asking uhh for no reason at all. Nuh uh. No power beyond mortal imagination to be gained by the elven lizard blood alliance.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  7. KoolNoodles Arcane

KoolNoodles
    Muty, please.....stop.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  8. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    YET ANOTHER GLORIUS BATTLE IN THUNDERDOME ARENA

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

After suffering terrible defeat from LizardWizard, MASTER BLASTER CAME BACK and pwnd the living shit out of the so-called champion!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

LizardWizard is ded. Glory to the Chosen Warrior of Crystal Meth!

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Any more challengers? You there DORF, I dare you to come and show me your fancy technology!

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  9. Malakal Arcane

Malakal
    I'll have to give up fighting there I think, cold3 is too hard for cold blood.

^ Top  
  10. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    Yes, I came there first. Find your own AI for raping.

:rpgcodex:

^ Top  
  11. Dreaad Arcane

Dreaad
    Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
    [​IMG]

Esteemed er.... *looks at notes* Master Blaster. Erhm, Cheburashka wishes me to inform you that he graciously declines your offer to visit the "thunder, house" where men may ... uh .... show their glory. *studies notes* He further wishes me to inform you that as a member of the higher wasteland powers you must give tribute, as all must. He feels that 200g pieces is sufficient. That is of course 200g a year. He is after all
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

The Grand Vizier of Beverages, and would like to remind you that should payment not be forthcoming, road repair costs being what they are, your supply of methylamine may be cut off entirely. He hopes you understand and again apologizes for refusing you kind offer.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  12. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Yo, yo, yo! 1-4-8-3 to the 3 to the 6 to the 9. representin' the ABQ. What up, Biatch?

[​IMG] You didn't follow my instructions!

[​IMG] Oh Heil Hitler bitch!

[​IMG] Yet another "chosen warrior" runs rampart doing whatever the hell he wants! He threatened Illdorf! And now we are being blackmailed!

[​IMG] Illdorf? Cheburashka? Big, freaky, lookin' bitch.

[​IMG] He demands 200 pounds, or he threatens to cut off methylamine supply by taking over the roads.

[​IMG] 200? Dude, this isn't even a grand, all right?

[​IMG] This is all the money I have in the world. You're a drug dealer. Negotiate.

[​IMG] Gatorade me bitch!

[​IMG] *Sigh* Do you think that he is capable of listening to reason?

[​IMG] What kind of reason? You mean like: "Hey, dear Cheburashka, hey, if I pay you half of what you ask, will you promise not to come back and waste my entire family? No Colombian neckties?" You mean that kind of reason? Nah, man, I can't say as I have high fucking hopes where that's concerned.

[​IMG] Send chosen warrior to deal with him then. Just don't mess up this time. Choose someone competent.

[​IMG] TEKACHU, I CHOOSE YOU

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. Muty Prophet Patron

Muty
    Wasteland 2 BattleTech

But but but. What the fuck else am I supposed to do with those dumbfuck useless amphibians.

^ Top  
  14. KoolNoodles Arcane

KoolNoodles
    Muty, let us form a pact as water brothers in this wretched wasteland. Lizard and Fish, arm in arm! Or mouth in mouth....uhh.....
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

^ Top  
  15. Muty Prophet Patron

Muty
    Wasteland 2 BattleTech
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  16. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] Those Dorfians don't fuck around.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  17. KoolNoodles Arcane

KoolNoodles
    Don't worry about my stale turn guys, Atlnomians just needed a break from the madness of the wastes. I told them to find the nearest cave/shrub/dirt hill and meditate under it. Lo and behold, all their peaceful thoughts were put to good use!

[​IMG]

There are some grumblings among the lesser amphibians of how he cooks his mighty feasts though......

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  18. Dreaad Arcane

Dreaad
    Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
    [​IMG]
    My lord! My lord! I have dreadful news!!

[​IMG]
    WHY DO YOU DISTURB ME DORF?!

[​IMG]
    My lord Iron Dorf has betrayed you!! He has made a deal with.... Gena. (Please don't kill the messenger oh please no!!)

[​IMG]
    WHAAAAAAAT!!!!!! FIND HIM AT ONCE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Later
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    Please Master!! How could I have known?! I thought Hssisisisiisisoisosisisism was just another tribe!

[​IMG]
    FOOL!! YOU SEE THIS
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    THIS IS MY GREATEST ENEMY!! AND YOU MADE A DEAL WITH HIM!!!

[​IMG]
    I.... I ...... I can put it right. Just give me the chance. I only agreed to let him have a throne.

[​IMG]
    A THRONE!!!! ONE OF MY THRONES!!!!! IDIOT. NO. THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED......

H!!!! BRING ME MY SUIT. IRON DWARF BEGIN THE ACTIVATION SEQUENCE. THIS WILL BE YOUR ONE CHANCE FOR REDEMPTION! LET NO GENAS SURVIVE!!!

[​IMG]
    Yes of course my lord. *bows furiously*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Later.
    [​IMG]
    KILL THEM ALL!!!!! THE THRONE BELONGS TO CHEBURASHKA THE VIZIER OF BEVERAGES!!

[​IMG]

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  19. Malakal Arcane

Malakal
    Im dead. Not this battle but dom kill. Apparently having an awake pretender really helps with that. Welp. GG.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  20. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    Meanwhile, Chosen Warriors of Crystal Meth roam the desurt lookin' for a fight righting wrongs.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

No need to worry, nobody got hurt. We are always availiable for hire, for everybody!

Except for you, Gaelinia.

:rpgcodex:

No more mercenaries for you.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  21. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    KoolNoodles, you have approached Tecaburg. There are two men on the border. They look directly at you. They are attractive.

[​IMG]

The one with bigger beard starts speaking. His voice makes you feel funny in the pants. His breath smells of strawberry and racism.

[​IMG] That's far enough, midget.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] You have come to my land. Killed my loyal men.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] CHOSEN WARRIORS! BITCH!

[​IMG] But now you are alone and outnumbered. I give you one last chance to return to whatever manhole you came from, and give this province back to me. It has important customers that need my product. In return, I promise to foget this little incident. We can still conquer Gaelinia together.

[​IMG] You either run from things, or you face them, Mr. Samwise. I learned it in rehab. It's all about accepting who you really are. I accept who I am. I'm the bad guy.

KoolNoodles, only now did you notice a tall man, even more attractive, watching you from a hill nearby.

[​IMG]

He looks ferocious, but gentle. He and his followers seems to be eager to annihilate you from behind.

[​IMG] Meet Rictus Erectus. He doesn't talk much.

Everybody suddenly became silent. You feel a strong urge to give some kind of reply.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  22. Dayyālu Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Dayyālu
    [​IMG] "King, KIIING!"

[​IMG] "You again, little one? Have you come at last, to discuss about matter of wisdom? The discussion of today is about avidya, "blindness". Not physical blindness, of course, but the spiritual one, that stops the living beings to recognize the proper nature of reality and forces them to believe in this world of illusions, to believe in useless actions, chained in fase projections. However, there is a way to escape to this ongoing tragedy: if the life of the monkey is indeed darkness and silence, there is a way to dispel such...."

[​IMG] *sigh*

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

[​IMG]

[​IMG] "... thus, you can escape the cycle of Samsara, go over the titanic cycle of monkey death and rebirth, to see at last the True Reality, a peaceful and quiet one, that is All and is in All. You will be saved when you recognize this, from where everything comes from. Ohh, look at the sun! I am quite happy that you managed to enlighten yourself such. I guess it's time for us to rest a little and discuss of .... trivial things."

[​IMG] *UhNNH? WHAT? YEs' Uhnnn?...... AHhh! KING! Good!LEssEr Things! Right! I have several news to report to you. First, the Council of Magi is delighted that you found the time to personally lead the Magi working and meditating in the Ruins of the Great Temple. Your presence and wisdom as the Custodian of the Holy Fire and Guardian of the Last Grove have been priceless."

[​IMG]

[​IMG] "Then, the great Temple of the First Age has been reclaimed, and undead servants are busy in restoring it to its former glory. I do not fear to admit that its majesty is far greater than the ruins we have here in the capital. If only there was a easy way for the pilgrims to reach it safely!"

On more mundane matters, the Great Dunes have been hit by a series of disasters. Plague and raiding bands of humans have made life incredibly difficult for the faithful there."

[​IMG] "Should we give shelter to them inside the walls? There is so much space here... so much empty space...."

[​IMG] "My King, the Shadow Lords have decided to act quickly and decisively."

[​IMG]

[​IMG] "Safety and victory. Yet, there are some voices, both between the Shadow Lords and the Council, that think that we should be more proactive in the politics of the wasteland.... Our strength should be recognised by our neighbours!"

[​IMG] "Patience, little one. War is not something to be started lightly, not even for noble reasons."

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  23. Grimwulf Arcane Patron Vatnik

Grimwulf
    Caul Shivers, we have an Away Time Thread here, where people sometimes ask for extensions for every game they participate in. Nom Nomians will be away til Monday. I suggest we make a 24h extension.

^ Top  
  24. Caul Shivers Learned

Caul Shivers
    Ah, I see. Why do something simple and say so in the game thread when you can do it the 'Dex way.

Game extended since I'm not in war with Nom Nom... YET! Otherwise you stale, or send bribe. Bribe is good.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  25. KoolNoodles Arcane

KoolNoodles
    Woops, forgot about this game. :)

^ Top  

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.