Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Pink Natajara

Which era do you prefer?

• EA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MA

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • LA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Voting is for democrats!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Aren't you that guy from the First Law Trilogy?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Oh the cold power frogs? Theyre not bad, great troops but water based magic kinda sucks. Why second thoughts?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Oh the cold power frogs? Theyre not bad, great troops but water based magic kinda sucks. Why second thoughts?

Well it was partly a joke, but yeah they are a little limited in the magic department. Hoping everyone went magic scales and the chaos recruit sacreds can shine. The mechanized hoburgs are interesting too.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Well it was partly a joke, but yeah they are a little limited in the magic department. Hoping everyone went magic scales and the chaos recruit sacreds can shine. The mechanized hoburgs are interesting too.

Attacking into heat3 will be a bitch tho.

JagreenLern

Erudite
Patron
MCA Project: Eternity
Load the mod in the menu, then go to "Create Game", then back out and try the save again.
Ok, that worked.

Now I realize I don't have the map. Could I get a link and instructions on where to put it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I worked everything out. I just sent my turn in.

EDIT: Ok now I got an email saying that llamaserver doesn't recognize the 2h file I just sent. Any idea of what's going on here?

Last edited:

Caul Shivers

Scholar
Ok, that worked.

Now I realize I don't have the map. Could I get a link and instructions on where to put it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I worked everything out. I just sent my turn in.

EDIT: Ok now I got an email saying that llamaserver doesn't recognize the 2h file I just sent. Any idea of what's going on here?

Make certain it's the latest turn. I restarted the game a few times so you might have played the wrong one.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik

Make sure you downloaded the latest .trn file. We received several versions, you only need the latest one.

Caul Shivers, our friend Andnjord here is a recknown magician. He can perform dissapearance trick like no other. PUFF - and he's gone, nobody knows where! You might want to look for a sub on his place already.

Caul Shivers

Scholar
I'll give that fat hoburg 24 hours to show up and after that we'll look for a sub. I'd be a little more lenient but it's turn 1 and we've been delayed long enough.

JagreenLern, I've requested a turn resend for your nation. That's the turn you need to play.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
I'll give that fat hoburg 24 hours to show up and after that we'll look for a sub. I'd be a little more lenient but it's turn 1 and we've been delayed long enough.

JagreenLern, I've requested a turn resend for your nation. That's the turn you need to play.
It's highly unlikely he'll reappear. He's been missing from other games for quite some time with no word to anyone.

Caul Shivers

Scholar

Mraston

Learned
Just turn him AI, this is a fuck around game, lets get to fucking around already!

Caul Shivers

Scholar
Turning him AI might make it more of a challenge though. AI does get that huge income boost. It would be kinda fun to have the AI run rampant across the map but let's see if someone volunteers first.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom