Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Pink Natajara

Which era do you prefer?

• EA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MA

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • LA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Voting is for democrats!

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Aren't you that guy from the First Law Trilogy?

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Caul Shivers

Scholar
So no takers on a sub yet. I've half a mind to just roll back to pretender stage, delete Vindorf pretender and restart the game, yet again.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
So no takers on a sub yet. I've half a mind to just roll back to pretender stage, delete Vindorf pretender and restart the game, yet again.

:negative:

Just switch him to AI, nobody really gives a damn. But in case you are not convinced and will restart the game again, just kick Vindorf out and leave 9 players.

I know your plan. You want me to die of old age before the game starts, then take over my meth-blessed city, huh? :argh:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
New turn file: Pink_Natajara, Tecaburg turn 2

WF0Ol9B.gif

Mraston

Learned
If he turns him AI turn 1 the game makes no sense.

I don't think making sense is a priority in a game with randomly generated nations and a wasteland map. It's meant to be a muck around game!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
SRvqi6o.jpg

My lord! We've spotted a wondrous land of prosperity in this dismal wasteland! Greater than 10 gold farthings can be taxed from the wretched few who still call this place home.
AuoAmUP.jpg

X8KAb8d.jpg

Oh god Samwise Gamgee, that's it? I mean....no no, excellent! This is just what we need.....our hobbit friends are cheap right?

SRvqi6o.jpg

Quite cheap my lord! Though, they do eat a lot.....

X8KAb8d.jpg

Very well, let them eat FISH. Send forth our legio..! I mean...Hobbits....eerrghhh, is there no one else?
NnwaHj4.jpg

Atlnom nom nom nom

SRvqi6o.jpg

Well, ermm....we DO have this one guy my lord.
dr6BXNj.jpg

X8KAb8d.jpg

Thank heavens, that is MUCH better. Can he kill 80 Barbarians?

:negative:

Dayyālu

Arcane
PROPHET OF METHAMPHETAMINE made me chuckle, I'll admit. I can imagine your faction roaming the wastes with hard rock (is even possible?) blasting around.

*coff* coff*

We know little of the past. Just stories. And the stories tell us that this land was once beautiful. Sure, it's kind of difficult to imagine it now, between the seas of sand and salt, the freezing wastelands and the scorching deserts. And the predators, magical or natural. Or the bandits, the cannibals and the hordes of undeads.

Indian-Forest-1.jpg

Our cities died, the stories tell. Only ruins, with few crazy survivors, remained. Even our mighty capital, once a paradise of running water and great gardens, where Man, Monkey and Hoburg could live in harmony, was left only as a shattered shell. Our Pantokrator abandoned us, and the beings on the upper or higher spheres stopped caring about the Monkey people. We were alone.

desrt11.jpg

Alone, we searched for order. And then, we heard a sound. A song. A song that taught us an order, that promised suffering and sacrifice. Only our King, last of his line mantained the ancient arts of Nature and Fire, and we embraced our destiny. Death and Servitude. Then He came. He, the first of our Choir of Pain and Servitude.

But yet, he gave us a great secret. We now know. We know understand. Why our world is now a ruin. It was divine punishment, for greed and gluttony. The greed of gluttony of an entire race.

fat_halfling_by_caramitten.jpg

It is now the time of Vengeance, and no Hoburg will be spared.

[\spoiler]

KoolNoodles

Arcane
That's handy.
Ng3YOdq.jpg

Competition to find the shittiest place with the most desolate name, here's my entry:

yljp1JA.jpg

Caul Shivers

Scholar
Klaques.png

Cardinal, have you heard the news!?

Beauarte.png

Have I? We’re the inquisition dear chap. We know what has happened before it even happens! Now tell me, em, what it is I already know?

Klaques.png

Cardinal Biggels of the Inquisition sir, he has found God. Or rather God has found him!

Beauarte.png

He has? I mean, he has!
And you of course know that he has found God in…

Klaques.png

In the desert cardinal sir.

Beauarte.png

Yes, yes, the desert, of course. Where else would one find God these days?

Klaques.png

They say that cardinal Biggles wondered the blasted lands for a whole eternity, for days even, spreading the word of God among the heathens.

Beauarte.png

Ah, yes. Quite an industrious fellow that cardinal Biggles. His devotion to the fate and to the salvation of the heathen souls is admirable.

Klaques.png

Exactly! They say he has saved the heathen desert dwellers children for they are no longer desert born with sinful dark skin but are rather born white and pure as God himself. He has pushed salvation into them!

Beauarte.png

He certainly pushed something in.

Klaques.png

They say that God was so pleased with what he had done that He appeared to him in the most holiest and purest of all forms, of a giant, fanged, benevolent snake.
Snake_Jafar.png
Beauarte.png

We all know that snakes are the purest and most loving of all beings. The very scriptures talk of God and how he appeared in snake form to help the first people not starve by guiding them to the forbidden fruit which the devil in disguise left to mock them!

Klaques.png

Our Lord and Savior, moved by the devotion and altruism displayed by cardinal Biggles, has made him a prophet! Oh blessed days! Inquisitor cardinal Biggles of Gaelinia the anointed prophet of the one true God, Sir Rumplesnakeskin Slithers, Lord of Many Names.

Beauarte.png

Blessed indeed. We must all follow in cardinal Biggles footsteps and spread the word of God like he has!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Competition to find the shittiest place with the most desolate name, here's my entry:

yljp1JA.jpg

Mad-Max-3-Beyond-Thunderdome-005.jpg

CHOSE BROTHERS OF CRYSTAL METH! CAN YOU SEE THAT MIRACLE?!

Apparently, somewhere in faraway lands PEOPLE STILL HAVE GOLD! They live better than we do!

qgncpsdtpb.jpg

HIT THE ROAD, CRYSTAL BROTHERS! Our midget cooks need STUFF to cook! WE HAVE TO COOK

Dayyālu

Arcane
CHOSE BROTHERS OF CRYSTAL METH! CAN YOU SEE THAT MIRACLE?!

Apparently, somewhere in faraway lands PEOPLE STILL HAVE GOLD! They live better than we do!

HIT THE ROAD, CRYSTAL BROTHERS! Our midget cooks need STUFF to cook! WE HAVE TO COOK

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the best game ever.

I've instead found a very rich province, the Lost City of Ba'an Dagor. I can mantain a mage for a year with this one!

Marvelous.

ffjfvkkedj.png

Dayyālu

Arcane
Why don't you show us the provice number?

big__Waterworld-Review03.jpg

C'mon, how can you NOT trust the chosen prophet of CRYSTAL METH? You give us the map and nothing will happen to you. I promise. And I'll always keep my promises!

(I must be the only human being that somewhat liked that movie. It's no worse than Mad Max 3, truth be told)

There is something more precious then gold in these lands and the holy people of Gaelinia have found it!
BEHOLD, WATER!

wat

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Its a sea province that looks like a waste. Bug or something.

And I liked Water World too. Nothing high brow but a decent flick.

Caul Shivers

Scholar
Gereint.png

Cardinal Inquisitor Biggles sir?
Janfader.png

It’s Heavenly Holy God-sent Prophet of Majestic Brilliance, Sir Inquisitor Cardinal Biggles, but let’s not get hung up on titles and formalities. “Your Heavenly Majestic Brilliance” will do it. After all, modesty is a virtue and one must always be humble of spirit to be one with God. Now shoo Percy, I’m afraid I’m quite busy at the moment. The Countess Isabel needs me to… unburden her sins.
Gereint.png

I apologize Your Heavenly Majestic Brilliance, but just we’ve received news of an unknown lizard army encroaching on our borders. Our scouts tell us that these infidels do not worship the true Lord, Sir Rumplesnakeskin Slithers, but rather some thing called the LizardWizard.
Janfader.png

What a preposterous name for a God. Well just send some of those Lizard Lizards to deal with this WizardLizard.
Gereint.png

LizardWizard, Your Heavenly Majestic Brilliance.
Janfader.png

Yes, yes, now go away, I’m quite busy.
Gereint.png

But we’ve also received word of vile fish creatures to the south. They call themselves Atlnom nom nom… nom.
Janfader.png

Why are you bothering me with this? Can’t you pester somebody else?
Gereint.png

You are the head of Inquisition Your Heavenly Majestic Brilliance and it’s the Inquisition duty to deal with heathen threats.
Janfader.png

I know that! Send someone north too then to rid of us these creatures.
Gereint.png

You mean south?
Janfader.png

That's what I said, south, now go away, I’m busy!
Gereint.png

But shouldn’t we try to convert them to our fate before we kill them as decreed by our holy books? Infidelus killus 15:2 clearly states that all heathens must be converted and then killed so that their souls may be saved.
Janfader.png

Will this torment never end!? Send inquisitors down north to this Almoton mon mon to start converting them, and tax them of course. Conversion isn't free.
Cathleen.png

O Biggleeeees, my darliiiing. Where are yooou?
Janfader.png

Coming your ladyship. Now go away Percy.

Muty

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2 BattleTech
Guys can I get 6 hours extension. I guess I forgot to submit my turn befire I left for work today

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hobbits just opened up a trade route to bring Longbottom Leaf direct from The Shire! This near magical leaf can bring hope even in the darkest of times, if smoked responsibly.

ImuB934.jpg

The Fish Masters immediately put a large sales tax into effect for all recreational drugs.

QDJknCt.jpg

Times are indeed looking up in Atlnom!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
WHO RUNS BARTERTOWN?!

To all inferior nations of the desurt: TECA TECA BURG invites those with BALLS to face our champion in THUNDERDOME ARENA!

max-thunderdome.jpg

Formerly known as Vindorf. He will wait there for anybody to come. YOU WILL BE PWND! The winner receives STUFF!

no, honestly, this land still has stuff!
adjabnxbyy.jpg

Mraston

Learned
cthulhu_cultist.jpg

"Mwuando, drink deep the fumes of Multidimensional Vault, the Engine of the stars, drink deep glorious perfume of burnt flesh offering to our Moon Mother's infernal bosom! You are no longer a slave Mwuando! Ualgo the ever burning, the Primer of the Engine has spoken to me on ashen whispers. You are to lead the man slaves Mwuando! Your are to lead your ilk, the faithful loving servants of the Solar Seared Men across the Wasteland! The Great Relic, our home, cries in anguish. It wishes to return home to the sky. Ualgo's dust reforms, see it swirl. Claim the bounties of the desert, feed the maw that is our galactic chariot! Drink deep the smells of our holy chambers Mwuando, for your homecoming is foretold to be far away indeed!"

Mwuando nods in joy. He is happy to serve his molten skinned masters in wordly conquest rather than as an offering to the life consuming engines. He is led out from the offering pit, ripe as it is with the sweet smell of bubbling flesh. He is clothed in the finest raiment and given a great host of his slave kinsmen to lead to battle.

mX6Vymz.png

He surveys his army. They tremble at the freedman's glare but they are emboldened by their righteous cause.

maxresdefault.jpg

And Mwuando leaves his great city for the first time in his life. Leaving behind the pulsing engines of the the sacrifice pits and the burning forges of the star man spawning rooms. He enters the desert, to conquer it. He enters the desert for the glory of the star chariot, destined to escape this earth once again!

7DACxAF.jpg

Last edited:

Caul Shivers

Scholar
The War Council of Gaelinia

Eloute.png

I, King Beufort the IV, hereby declare this war council open. Let us hear the financial reports from the newly conquered provinces first.

Klaques.png

My liege, once we account for the new expenditures for the royal crown our treasure will be overflowing with the income from the newly conquered heathen lands.

Gereint.png

Expenditures? What expenditures?

Klaques.png

Just some essentials Lord Percy, I assure you. Perfumes, jewelry, livery and garments, three new wings for the royal palace and of course some of those exotic shambler steaks.

Dryst.png

Oh yes, I hear those are all the rage now. They catch them up north in some place called the Hungry Sea. Apparently there’s a sea under the sand there. How marvelous.

Miguel.png

How much will be left in the treasure after these new expenses?

Klaques.png

As much as a dozen gold coins.

Eloute.png

That is most remarkable! Why with the additional funds we might be able to train a whole new squad of Lizard Lizards in just a matter of years. Imagine the possibilities! Battlelord Fang, how fare our noble troops in the north?

Miguel.png

I’m afraid our troops were most treacherously ambushed in Tyradir by the filthy slave masters of Djanris.

Beauarte.png

Slave masters in Tyradir? The filth are using slaves in their army! By God I hope you’ve punished them for their insolence and for violating the sacred scriptures! Only Gaelinia’s Warlocks have the divine mandate to keep slaves.

Miguel.png

Our troops butchered many of the heathens but sadly they proved too numerous in the end. Here are the battle reports.

BattleRep_zpsxmtzykvd.jpg

Eloute.png

Yes, I see nothing wrong with these reports. At least our men died taking many heathen with them.

Miguel.png

And while we’re on the subject of heathens I believe some may have infiltrated the capital. The southerners from Nom Nom to be precise. We’ve organized hunting parties but it may take some time to find them.

Beauarte.png

How hard can it be to spot a fish in Gaelinia?

Eloute.png

We will not tolerate this outrage. A retaliatory strike is to be made immediately. Furthermore, offer a bounty for every slain Nom Nomian. We must show these vile creatures that Gaelinia is not to be trifled with!

Miguel.png

I’ll see to it personally your majesty.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom