Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Season 3 - The Geriatric Wars

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Lol, woops, just extended earlier also. I'll submit when I get home in a few hours and we'll be good.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Yeah Ermor really needs to be more annoying. Also, who's casting Armageddon? C'tis.....? Why friend, why?

sqeecoo

Arcane
Ai ai! I'm away for the weekend until Monday evening, and was really hoping to finish my turn today and be ok - but stupid obligations have interfered. I may be able to do it tomorrow before I leave, but it's unlikely, so I'll probably have to extend. I'm really sorry about it guys!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I suppose we'll need an extension, for sqeecoo if not for all the others. Doing 24hr, and will check it again tomorrow.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Fuck! I just extended by 48h without noticing Koolnoodles had added 24h already! Monday evening is fine for me! Adios and thanks!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Extended by 4 hours since I thought I'd get home early but instead got drunk. But I may have helped C'tis avoid a stall, so that's not too bad. Soreh guys. Now have to do a drunk turn Grimwulf style.

sqeecoo

Arcane
I didn't, but I also forgot to script my storming of Nazca :D

Hey, am I crazy or is this two turns already without anyone casting Armageddon? What's this world coming to?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I hope so.
Ppgnv4S.jpg

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Could someone extend till tomorrow morning? I've been conscripted in an impromptu game of battletech 2nd edition and it's been years since I last downed an Awesome...

sqeecoo

Arcane
Gonna extend a tiny bit more just to make sure C'tis gets the turn in :)

sqeecoo

Arcane
A dirge for Kalista, He Who Loves not the Light, Prince of Darkness and Destruction:

Battle report:

Arrayed against the terrible force of the numberless dead

I1hoiZU.jpg

the starving, elderly, and outnumbered Pythians, doomed to die

hQynzAg.jpg

none more so than this brave man

ceYhLO5.jpg

But with bodies turned into mist, and channeling the divinity of their goddess herself, could they succeed where countless Chinese have fallen?

wiwM8cP.jpg

As the armies clash, divine might rains down from the skies

GqBDLwN.jpg

the Wailing Ladies, who can slaughter men with a single sigh, turn the Pythian flank, but even they are falling to the faith of the holy men of Pythium,

CaPxCtY.jpg

as an lone angelic Harbinger holds fast the right flank.

ek1FTTN.jpg

What is this? The horde is thinning? How can this be? The god of Ermor himself has been paralyzed, no longer spewing skeletons!

iFiww6y.jpg

Wounded, fatigued, and aged, the warriors of Pythium push on. Most die.

JfwIpGc.jpg

But as holy power rains down from the sky, soon only the Prince of Darkness himself is alive, yet unable to move or defend its unholy body, as a Harbinger plunges its sword into its black heart freeing the world from the Burden of Time itself and extending the turn timer by a full day.

cKLrutV.jpg

The cost was grave,

Bo4Agvz.jpg

but without the sacrifice of the men, nay, the angels of Pythium, we all would have perished.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Well, having checked the file now it seems that it will indeed stand. Time to go AI and let the souls of Ermor finally take some rest.

It was kind of fun contributing to driving the world to oblivion while "surviving" against all odds, my final consolation being that the ascending God will rule over a desolated world.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom