Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Season 3 - The Geriatric Wars

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Time to post a funny: Random PD boosting events plus TC. They are REALLY scared. :lol:

i5rAMbj.jpg

qVTYweY.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Does look like for 36hr, but not by me. If you're going to extend the game, at least post a reason or something.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Yeah, a notification would be nice, I though I was going crazy for a moment there :D

TripJack

Hedonist
sorry i forgot to post, i was away for a couple days and needed a delay

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It's okay. We replaced all your units with shrimps, and gave your kraken giant dildos instead of frost brands.

We also renamed your prophet: Shrimp Cock-Tail.
Hope you like it.

Last edited:
Burden of Time and Wrath of God and nobody seems to care. Maybe I should take down one of my boring globals and replace it with something more aggressive. People of this world need more punishment!

Any suggestions?

Dayyālu

Arcane
How about Enchanted Forests.

Looks otherwise good, but it says it benefits from high growth scale (which I don't have) which I assume to mean that it's useless gimp without.

Enchanted Forests is nasty. Read it carefully, or test it. Difficult to reach however. A prime target for gangbanging if you cast it. But seeing how you all failed to stop both BoT and WoG casters....

Last edited:

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well, I dispelled BoT once, and decided not to do it again in favor of other pursuits, and trying to help Pythium take them down conventionally. But Pythium seems to be out of that game, and their new neighbor Vanheim doesn't seem to care. And their old neighbor R'lyeh really doesn't care. :)

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Great news for me, been very busy these past days and didn't have any time to make my turn nor ask for an extension.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron

I'm not!
That was a strategic stale, fortresses recruiting, mages magickin' and gems incoming!

(Also I had a bitch of a week bear with me)

I was about to ask for a delay as usual during week ends but you beat me to that. If you see me doing little vs Ermor is because an unfortunate stale something like 30 turns ago wiped away 90% of my artifacts and traversing those dead provinces to reach damn Berekän effectively means DEATH! for my 70 yrs plus mages. But I'm working on it! I swear!

sqeecoo

Arcane
Speaking of extensions, in about three weeks or so (August 7th or 8th) I'm going for a camping trip for about a week, give or take a couple of days. I may be able to do some turns from a cafe or sth if I find one, but not at all reliably. Would you guys be ok with a week-long pause, or should I look for a sub?

I know it's early (the game or my empire may be finished by then even), but remembering how much trouble Dayyalu had setting up a sub I'd like to find out in advance to keep things going smoothly :)

sqeecoo

Arcane
Well yeah, that would be my first choice if people think a week's extension is too much :) I meant a temp sub in any case, perhaps my terminology is lacking due to being a noob.

sqeecoo

Arcane
Roger that, one vote for the temp sub is enough for me to go for that option, I'll get Grimwulf or someone to play a couple of turns for me. Extension only if by some unhappy miracle I am completely unable to find anyone, then.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Ugh, CaptainCoxwaggle 's Vanarus went out without me giving it a worthy final battle.
One turn short, I was going to attack with an army that doesn't kill itself with vapor.

That is a horrible way to go out, and I want to apologize for that.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
It's possible to have just a couple hour extension? Apparently my pc decided to fuck up an update and is currently stuck in a loop...
I have Dom 4 on a USB stick and can reach a working PC in time if extended.

Nevermind, I managed and still had 7 minutes remaining, I'm a PRO...

Last edited:

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
I can imagine the Mission Impossible theme running in your head while frantically doing your turn.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom