Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 - Season 3 - The Geriatric Wars

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
I actually had it ready... But yesterday I had a gaming night with some friends

pic1320091.jpg

tried this for the first time and loved it, but we spent 3,5 hours on this shit

When we were done I was too tired to review my turn and send it, since I had to wake up relatively early today I postponed and the rest is history...
Still glad I managed, I wish I had time to double check my moves.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I just dropped a load of Xanax on a weary and troubled world. You're welcome, citizens.

Functional-Training-for-the-Independent-Older-Adult-leisure-industry-academy.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
And this is my entry into the Old Age competition. I think he gets honorable mention because one day when he was really thirsty, he made a mistake. You see, Yen-di went blind and mute about 10 years ago. Since then, his colleagues have largely ignored his comings and goings, just another frail old man limping along in silence. As such, they neglected to mention that on one particular day they stocked the old office mini-fridge(that nobody else went to, because that was so 10 years ago) with Master Li's shrinking serum. All the lab's other refrigeration devices had been taken over by Ensure. Well the rest is history.

3n7GUqW.jpg

sqeecoo

Arcane
Thanks for the Xanax! Am I the only one getting a ridiculous amounts of Gaian Cults of fertility in my lands? Seems weird when everyone is old and dying. Or appropriate, I guess :)

Xanax is just medical industrial complex's scheme for getting rich by abusing people and their suffering. Don't believe the hype. Read prisonplanet.dom and dispel Tien's malicious global spell today!

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
So, apparently either I have a gremlin problem or I pissed of some minor demons (evil eye isn't out of the equation) because my PC un-fucked itself and then proceeded to re-fuck completely.
I need an extension, let's say 6 hours please.

Thx for the extension, whoever it was that made it happen. A friend lent me an old laptop and I managed. I swear to God this game has pushed my luck to his limits.

Last edited:

Mraston

Learned
So all the Dom4 games basically have there own subforum now? That's cool.

What is also cool is the fact I'm getting ripped to shreds!

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So all the Dom4 games basically have there own subforum now? That's cool.

What is also cool is the fact I'm getting ripped to shreds!

You are a good man and fought bravely in past wars, noble Vanir, but it had to be you. There was nowhere else to go. *

* I guess, I mean, kinda just rolled the dice. Could have been a few people. It gets tiring fighting Ermor. Our troops long for their glaives to sink into real flesh.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
This road always seems to have a lot of traffic on it, maybe we need to build an overpass?

9tfOyC9.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hosting postponed for various nations, keeping an eye on it, since the Jack of Trips had earlier requested a lengthy extension and hasn't submitted yet.

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
Thx Bro! I was away from home the last 2 days but I had my alarm 1 hour earlier today to play my turn before work. Unfortunately I discovered your kindness only after I had submitted.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Thought I could get the turn in before morning, but it looks like I won't. Will send it in the morning(curse you late game), and we can think about taking a summer break possibly as others have suggested. I'll still mostly likely need a sub for the 31st through 4th, but I can still admin.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
What summer break? I am that close on my way to diplomatic victory!

There is diplomatic victory, right?
Don't tell me I should've invested into research or crap like armies.

Last edited:

sqeecoo

Arcane
So, are we going for a summer break? I'm fine till August 7, but I understand KoolNoodles is away currently? Or do we still do this turn?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom