Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 Small Disciple Teams game (Complete)

Are you interested and willing to play? Also what era interests you most.

• Yes I want in

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No I want out

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • EA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MA

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • LA

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well if you mean better in a strict sense, Malakal of course. If you mean cooler, then it's in the name: myself. :smug:

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
May I have a small 4-6 hour extension please. Need more time to triangalize Malakal 's location.

Why all the hate man. You could have conspired within the allocated 24h.

I am going to move to 36 or 48h soon anyway as the game is developing. But guess postponing on demand works for now.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Well don't forget everyone....

0NicT5m.jpg

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Since at least TWO people were somehow wondering if I am going to postpone more (I wasnt) to assure NO STALING I postponed 24h.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
When I subbed for the second time, I just wanted to give Caelum a proper buriall. This is it.

fwuvclhywp.jpg

R.I.P., old friend. This game could have gone so much better for you.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I fucking knew it, get your own storm leech! Im going to fight dudes on the other side of the map now, pointless to do this air vs air.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
I fucking knew it, get your own storm leech! Im going to fight dudes on the other side of the map now, pointless to do this air vs air.

Other side of the map.....other......side.....

You're going to fight us now? But my Revelers aren't ready!

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Well if not for the storm I totally had this battle in the bag. My troops would wreak yours easily while mages would do nothing.

Yes, you would destroy me if you didn't bring that Staff of Storms along. But you did. Now you should only blame yourself.

It would be even more funny if I looted the staff after the battle, but alas. A man's luck only lasts so long.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yes, you would destroy me if you didn't bring that Staff of Storms along. But you did. Now you should only blame yourself.

It would be even more funny if I looted the staff after the battle, but alas. A man's luck only lasts so long.

I *did* consider the risk of you going on me but discarded it. Oh well, my mistake indeed. At least everything else went smoothly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom