Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions 4 Small Disciple Teams game (Complete)

Are you interested and willing to play? Also what era interests you most.

• Yes I want in

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No I want out

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • EA

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • MA

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • LA

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Dreaad please pick.

As for TC you are more or less going for a order strat and with production on top. Cant see TC in other configurations wince you cant take an awake expander in disciples. Very solid mages at least.

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
partywheel.gif

I pick Caelum rise of the something something sarah'sfin. Or whatever it is.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Thats like giving up on the game since thrones almost never spawn uw and uw nations arent exactly competitive on land.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Hey last Disciples game two thrones spawned underwater, and the other team picked the only water nation(and we lost)! Roll the dice.

Seriously though, we'll pick some decent stuff. I was expecting another ban phase so there will be plenty to choose from.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
So bans are:
Ashdod
Ulm
Vanheim
Agartha

Picks are:
Team 1: Pangaea
Team 2: TC and Sceleria
Team 3: Jotunheim and Caelum
Team 4: Vanarus and Nazca

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Team 1 will take C'tis and Marignon. I guess.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom