Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Dominions 6: ProfessionalThroneSitters II, MA Edition

Standard Game or Disciple Game

• I want a standard game, let's not interact with the lepers

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Disciple game, hit me with those Disease checks

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Andnjord

Arcane
In other news, YSian bookmakers are paying out all those who predicted Scelaria's fall (last bets were locked at 1.8 to 10, 20% traditional cut will apply). The nation still fights on but its god is said to have abandonned them.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
So, I got back a little late, and staled the turn. Reluctant to start up Dom6, I take a peek:
messages.PNG

U-Oh, looks like Van kept raiding, how bad can it be....

win1.PNG

Well.
qin2.PNG

Okay.
win3.PNG

:smug:

That went quite well.

But I I lost a major fight at hist fortress before, I lost troops, but the real loss was an invaluable D3 Oracle outfitted with a lucky Skullface and Staff. In the end I was so annoyed by that loss, I planned on using him to keep casting Army of the Dead and overwhelm Vanheim. That loss was especially stupid, because at first I wanted to teleport my Monolith in so it could participate and cast several high N/S battlefield spells. The battle was close, it would have likely tipped the scales.
I was afraid of some patrol trap by Herses with Smashers.
Lesson learned: when you commit, then go all in.

Andnjord

Arcane
Wrong thread though, for half a second you got me to ask myself “aren’t those elves supposed to call themselves Midgard in the LA?” :love:

Last edited:

Popot

Augur
So who is winning this one?

How is the Phaeciabowl?
No one is dominating the game at the moment. There's a big effort to contain Vanheim ongoing. I'd say that the biggest powers are Na'Ba, Ys and Vanheim; still Ind, Agartha, Nidavangr and C'tis are all in good position.
Phaeacia is almost dead because of my incompetence.

Andnjord

Arcane

How is the Phaeciabowl?
Phaecia is not looking like it will survive the endless pressure from Vanheim and C’tis, but Caelum, the last of the Phaeciabowl paid the price for the damage it inflicted on Phaecia and has now gone AI. :salute:

I’m really behind on my YSian News, aren’t I?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

How is the Phaeciabowl?
No one is dominating the game at the moment. There's a big effort to contain Vanheim ongoing. I'd say that the biggest powers are Na'Ba, Ys and Vanheim; still Ind, Agartha, Nidavangr and C'tis are all in good position.
Phaeacia is almost dead because of my incompetence.
I'd like to declare openly that I offered the new Phaecia peace on reasonable terms as soon as he assumed leadership.

I barely hold thrones myself so by them its Ys then Na'Ba as real contenders, with my 3 one pointers its basically impossible for me to win.

coldcrow

Prophet
Patron
Ys is very close to winning. Vanheim is basically a joke, held together by impotent raids and hidden in sands castings. (I should stop posting when drunk)

raid1.PNG

Mind blasts say no to Vanherse raids, coupled with blessed statues means dead Vanheim, barring some hard high S counter.

Last edited:

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
Terrible images of a happy and innocent Ind garden party about to be wrecked by the ignominious Vanheim army and its undead horrors :

20240916225656_1.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom