Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

Dim

Not sure if advertising plant?
tbh the real question is do I really want to keep playing? I mean is it really worth the bother? Maybe I should wait for the next game and this time remember to spend all my creation points?

Last edited:

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Nobody can get you UW; and won't be able to for a long, long time. Mictlan or Lanka can brag about how they have some shit capable of swimming, but they can't beat you at your own game. Oceania is p.gud in UW warfare. Just, you know, not as good as Niefel Jarls.

Anyway, you have plenty of time to recover. With two caps you would be a major global power by now, if I didn't harass you a litte. Now you are not a MAJOR player, but your position is still good. You would never believe how fast shit changes in pbems - no point in giving up. No point at all.

Early game (initial expansion) is something you can learn quite well by playing singleplayer against AI. But everything after that is (almost) completely different in PBEM when compared to singleplayer. Now you're in a PBEM game that has progressed past the early game. It's a good chance to learn, even if you think that ultimate victory is impossible or you are in very bad position.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
frdxiu.jpg

The Jarls will now return on the suface to eat and drink. They will not bother the fish people ever again, unless the fish people decide to attack themselves.

- The Jarls will go through Therodos this turn, and further south next turn - be careful not to suicide your forces. You can take over everything else right now.
- That raiding party in the middle of my lands can be saved - just give SNEAK command and go away. Minotaurs can't sneak tho, so just leave them behind. They have to die this turn.

Dim

Leave a giant at theodorus. I want to see if a bunch of cavalry commanders with ice rings and poison staves can kill your giant.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
Leave a giant at theodorus. I want to see if a bunch of cavalry commanders with ice rings and poison staves can kill your giant.

:lol: Sorry, I kinda need them elsewhere. You can try to ambush them in that UW province to the south of Therodos (forgot its name, can't access the game atm). That is where they're going now.

But didn't you suffer enough? Giants have poison res, so you won't achieve much.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Jeez and I thought the Buer event was Grimwulf somehow getting to 9 bloodmagic already, that seems absurd.. so what you're saying instead is that these demon gates actually summon heliophagii/demon lords... interesting.

Looks like this game is going to rock and roll.

MI0002813558.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
If Grimwulf is higher in Blood than me at this point I will resign immediately and you can feast on the leftovers of my pathetic empire.

:deadtroll:

Dim

Does anyone have a build testing save game? Like all the ea nations with full conj and const on a map with an arena province?

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Alright guys, it was cute before, but now they've taken Specado! Unacceptable.

kHkQSxp.jpg

This is my world to fuck up and turn into a blood filled hellscape.

:bunkertime:

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
The Abysians are coming

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom