Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dominions Decline 11: The Grimgrinch vs Christmas

The rest, while frustrating, I could work with.

Meanwhile Niefelheim bullies and beats down their neighbors(how soon we forget Oceania) while people cripple a credible check on their power. Have fun losing to Grim again you guys.

Stop resisting, so we can move on to losing to Grimwulf phase.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
It's just for rp purpose, I swear.

kgwywymiru.jpg

Dreaad

Arcane
Deep in your subconscious mind spreading lies.
First they came for the Fish People, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Fish.

Then they came for the Fire people, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Fire person.

Then they came for the Demon Monkeys, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Demon Monkey.

Then they came for the Blood Orgy people, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not into blood orgies.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

Harpsichord

Arcane
35OhFfv.png

That went unexpectedly well in light of the fact that I hadn't intended for that battle to happen at all.

The fact that he only had one arm(at the beginning of the fight no less) and managed to do all that is quite remarkable.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
You know, fighting two nations was a challenge and had the potential for fun. Four is overwhelming and it's hard to see the fun in a decidedly losing proposition. Also, whoever is doing it, just stop with the hurricanes. You've hit a 6 income province(that's with unrest at 4, btw) for several turns now. Knowledge of all those air gems wasted is hurting me more than the events.

No, of course not.

Grimwulf

Arcane
Patron
Vatnik
I feel ya. Fighting three nations myself, and it's not fun at all, not with this timer. No interesting diplo situation (everything happens too fast, and just feels sporadic), no time to come up with creative ideas and complicated plots. That kind of pacing is just not my cup of tea, as it turned out.

The map only makes it worse. That's why I don't like full wraparounds - they just provoke global gangbangs.

I'd be happy to give away my nation to a random sub. But going AI isn't kosher, mang.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
Before our presses are shut down, the Mictlan Observer would like to run an ad on one of this world's true enemies. Larger than Mictlan ever was, with a better bless, and no natural enemies. Owning and in fairly close proximity to all thrones needed for victory. Able to cloud trapeze the world over, at will, with ready made thugs. The sneaky elf:

BHgCoEv.jpg

This short advertisement paid for by the Don't Trust the Elves Society for a Better Mictlan.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
you could give me death gems and I'll put them to use against the Giant popsicles.

Allahu Akbar

new-reports-show-the-us-paying-dozens-of-afghan-contractors-loyal-to-the-taliban.jpg

KoolNoodles

Arcane
you could give me death gems and I'll put them to use against the Giant popsicles.

Allahu Akbar

new-reports-show-the-us-paying-dozens-of-afghan-contractors-loyal-to-the-taliban.jpg

You are fucking crazy dude. We are dignified blood users in Micltan. Not savage monkey demons.

Sending all my death gems. :negative:

Auughh! So it begins... first dead vanjarl.

Rest in peace Fossil Kerrang who got frustrated by five earth elementals and ran away even though there was no way out.

Isiloon

Arcane
Patron
Sent a scout to see what's inside Grimwulf's castle and I see this.

ocIQzAv.png

Why you'd put protection from arrows shield on the guy who's already fucked up I don't know Grim.

Grim's giants decided that they can't fight me in melee combat and opted to get pew pew lances so they can stand at the back and shoot like cowards.

KoolNoodles

Arcane
You are sort of a dummy, @Isoloon. :lol: But maybe you're just pretending to make me giggle, then it's ok.

Rest in peace Fossil Kerrang who got frustrated by five earth elementals and ran away even though there was no way out.

That battle was epic. Vanjarl almost made it. :salute:

"Almost made it" is a bit of a stretch. :lol: He would have fatigued out. Cool fight though.

You are sort of a dummy, @Isoloon. :lol: But maybe you're just pretending to make me giggle, then it's ok.

"Almost made it" is a bit of a stretch. :lol: He would have fatigued out. Cool fight though.

Yeah, he didn't have any reinvig gear. He was hoping to fight just some PD. Not some merc mage with 20 gems (wtf? my merc mage had a single pearl with him) in his pockets.

Lizzurd

Cipher

Yeah, he didn't have any reinvig gear. He was hoping to fight just some PD. Not some merc mage with 20 gems (wtf? my merc mage had a single pearl with him) in his pockets.
Even the odds are playing against you. You know, Grimwulf is unbeatable. Just accept your fate.
I hope you are fighting with him so my words make sense.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom