Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Don't let the Dex lose its personality

Vlajdermen

Arcane
I remember when messages were referred to as "parrots", your gender was either "mudcrab" or "womynz", and it said "conductor we have a problem" instead of "report". Those touches all gave the Dex charm and personality that other gaming forums don't have. The same goes for the cute imp that used to show when you don't have an avatar, which has now been replaced with a sterile grey gender sign.

Can we expect these changes to be fixed, or should we expect the background to turn solid white, the brofist to be renamed to "upvote", and all the weebs to be employed as moderators?

Mustawd

How do my avatar back to the default imp?

Infinitron

AcLy6Rx.jpg

Choose Delete Current Avatar

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant
I remember when messages were referred to as "parrots", your gender was either "mudcrab" or "womynz", and it said "conductor we have a problem" instead of "report". Those touches all gave the Dex charm and personality that other gaming forums don't have. The same goes for the cute imp that used to show when you don't have an avatar, which has now been replaced with a sterile grey gender sign.

Can we expect these changes to be fixed, or should we expect the background to turn solid white, the brofist to be renamed to "upvote", and all the weebs to be employed as moderators?
Who the fuck made these uncool changes? Now I'm sad. Staff, why must you make me sad?

Goi~Yaas~Dinn

Savant

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom