Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age 2 was released ten years ago

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I was really looking forward to it, and I even pre-ordered it because I liked Origins so much. Played the demo and canceled my preorder that fucking day. To me, they pretty much killed it with the talking protagonist and the flopping around combat (press a button and something awesome happens). DA: O was a perfect formula that they just didn't have to fuck up... but yeah, they went ahead and just fucked it up.

I don't quite understand what the thought process was. Seemed to have worked out, sadly, because I've read that Inquisition outsold both Origins and DA: 2.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I was really looking forward to it, and I even pre-ordered it because I liked Origins so much. Played the demo and canceled my preorder that fucking day. To me, they pretty much killed it with the talking protagonist and the flopping around combat (press a button and something awesome happens). DA: O was a perfect formula that they just didn't have to fuck up... but yeah, they went ahead and just fucked it up.

I don't quite understand what the thought process was. Seemed to have worked out, sadly, because I've read that Inquisition outsold both Origins and DA: 2.
I don't get it either. I thought Origins was the first step into a great new RPG future. I thought the execution of it was not very good but the ingredients are all there. You can be immersed in it, yet zoom out to an overhead view for battles. Pause it, give orders, it had some good spells and abilities, and some synergy... It's a solid modern tactical party based RPG. I just figured they had to develop the engine and IP/lore and stuff, so it didn't leave them much budget for the gameplay itself. But then in expansions/sequels they can make some really great content because the engine is already in place. So I pictured DA2 being a level 20 Wizard with time stop and stuff in a more interesting story/world. It could have been awesome.

Instead they reworked it into an action game. I just don't get it. It was a world of Two Worlds, Risen, Elder Scrolls, etc. Why make another actiony RPG that wishes it was single character? Just make a different franchise! They had the one AAA party based RPG out there and they threw it away to become ARPG / Single player MMO. And the public rewarded them massively, as usual.

Last edited:

Poseidon00

Arcane
I managed to get bored with JE during the short runtime already.

I thought it was an interesting world that could have been great. They just needed to make the combat like Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, and they could have had a very solid series on their hands.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I managed to get bored with JE during the short runtime already.

I thought it was an interesting world that could have been great. They just needed to make the combat like Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, and they could have had a very solid series on their hands.

But they did not. The combat was simply not fun. And their fake-Chinese world turned out to be as shallow as a puddle. JE is for me one of Bioware's worse games.

Poseidon00

Arcane
But they did not. The combat was simply not fun. And their fake-Chinese world turned out to be as shallow as a puddle. JE is for me one of Bioware's worse games.

It's probably the second most enjoyable evil path I ever played, beaten only by Mask of the Betrayer. Jade Empire invalidates the whole "philosophical" evil path by the stupid choice at the end, but the entire time before that I enjoyed the fact that I could mask all my cruel or selfish acts as "part of my philosophy and actually rather noble' to my comrades.

Codex Year of the Donut
I think jade empire is the only bioware game I haven't completed.
ToB too I suppose, I'm just burned out on BG by the time I get there and never make it to the end.

Really didn't understand the appeal of jade empire.

Ravielsk

Magister
Jade empire like pretty much everything up to Origins was a solid start for a solid franchise that Bioware just abandoned. It was flawed as first games in a franchise tend to be and had it received a proper sequel it could have been amazing. Instead it was unceremoniously dropped.

Its the symptom of Biowares decline. For a long time they have been stuck with this internally contradictory mentality where they want to go big as Hollywood but at the same time refuse to do absolutely anything to break the mold. So they create an immensely interesting world but then ultimately end up using for retelling the first three Starwars movies( hell one of the villains in Jade Empire is a straight up Darth Vader rip off) and then usually abandon said world to retell the prequel trilogy(or sequel trilogy depending on your tolerance for BS). Its a classic tale of wasted potential and I am convinced that if EA was not bothered by the bad PR closing Bioware would generate, they would have been disbanded after ME3.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
I blame consoles for a lot of the decline. They were so limited, especially back then. I think they looked at something like Baldurs Gate on a 14" TV and figured it was impossible. Too small to see stuff from your sofa, too fiddly with a gamepad, not enough ram to load everything, not enough storage, etc. The lack of buttons is why fighting games ever since need ↓ ↘ → combinations.

Last edited:

Camel

Scholar
Got the DLCs on sale a year or two ago.

Did another full playthrough (this time complete), with mods and cheats you can cheese through the garbage combat quickly and just play for storyfag.

As such, it has moments but the ending is garbage and so are Gaider's excuses.

"
Schizophrenic swings are one of Bioware's traits unfortunately - studio bosses made a blood mage Orsino one of the final bosses over objections of their writers alongside a Terminator final boss in ME2 but they got rid of a final boss in ME3.
Black Lives Matter. At BioWare on Dragon Age. Posts are on behalf of me. He/Him

Yeah, a logical choice would be to make another spiritual successor to BG2/sequel to DA:O but Bioware decided to experiment and here we are. I remember BSN members/biodrones wanting a voiced protagonist and hating a "slow" DA:O combat. Their thought process was flawed anyway, sure DA:I was commercially successful but Bioware/EA still never released full sales numbers even now except hyping "the most successful launch in BioWare history based on units sold". So I can make an educated guess that DA:O still sold more units during its lifetime. 2 games after DA:I were disasters.
Bioware downward spiral started with Jade Empire.

You take that back. Jade Empire was a good game that should have been three times the length.
I think Jade Empire had a good writing and a quality plot but consolization/casualization and crap combat killed a potential for a great game. It also had first signs of degeneracy with gay romances and a token white character was a caricature.
I blame consoles for a lot of the decline. They were so limited, especially back then. I think they looked at something like Baldurs Gate on a 14" TV and figured it was impossible. Too small to see stuff from your sofa, too fiddly with a gamepad, not enough ram to load everything, not enough storage, etc. The lack of buttons is why flight im fighting games ever since need ↓ ↘ → combinations.
Agreed. Consolization didn't help with Jade Empire and KOTOR.

Last edited:

Sabotin

Scholar
DA2 was the first and probably last game of which I followed the development. It's been years and the BioWare boards are defunct so I may be wrong in some cases, but as I recall a lot of game changes were... misunderstood... by the developers.

For example there was kind of an issue with attacks in DA:O where the animations were overly long and the damage was applied at the end, leading to odd situations when the target moved or even lag at a high number of effects. So the solution was to speed up the animations and put the damage at their front. Sounds reasonable. And so we got the anime weapon swings.

Another complaint was that initiating combat was awkward and cheesy with melee characters slowly shuffling forward to get in position under ranged fire. They said they added more distance closers. They did. But they also added those first attacks to make everyone look like a rabbit on crack.

I remember the armor system was seen as pretty unbalanced at the extremes due to the flat numbers, so you're starting to end up with some characters nearly immune. The suggestion was to make armor give diminishing returns; make very high damage reduction exponentially harder to get. So we got that. With level affecting armor, so it's actually getting worse as you level and have to upgrade to not be too weak.

The dialogue system. People didn't like the wheel, but muh consoles, so they said they'll add tone icons for easier differentiation. Even expanding that, having the player shape Shep...Hawke's personality with them. What we got was an "upgraded" renegade/paragon dialogue style with the third "dumbass" option.

Make enemies more varied? Slap elemental immunities to random creatures. Bandit A is immune to cold, Bandit B type immune to spirit...

Make the game less generic? Redesign everything, but then make two Qunari models and spend time on maybe 3 elves. The rest is first draft quality. Be inspired by cubism for equipment. Make the darkspawn... I don't even know.

You can see what I'm getting at.

The narrative side also ended up with ideas that remained just ideas. The "Varric the narrator" thing could be interesting if utilised properly. Have some short spoilery sequence presented in a heroic way at the start of a chapter and after that the real version, with some twists and realisations, where the end result is the same but the meaning changes.
Nier was released the year prior, which I've played fairly recently and it has this thing where on the second playthrough you get extra text/cutscenes/conversations and you have some "this is what's actually happening behind the curtain" moments. I couldn't help but think that maybe DA2 was going for something like this. It also has a few years timeskip in the middle like DA2.
Which is another thing that I felt was pointless. The timeskips change practically nothing, it might as well be a week passing instead of years. Honestly it may have been better to have ME2 mission/expedition style gameplay, would've been easier to pace.

The stupid handling of the mage/templar conflict, copy/paste areas and mob waves and companion armors have already been beaten to death. At least they put some effort in the DLCs regarding encounters and places, but then I get reminded of the bullet hell boss and that "celebrity" insert and the myriad pieces of gear.

I won't even spare the music. I've just listened to some on Youtube and it's not even bad. I'm not sure why I remember it being constantly oppressing/depressing and dissonant while playing, though, maybe it's always the same bits playing?

I even remember when they released the demo and the obvious uproar it caused, it was still said that it's just the exaggerated intro and old version and whatnot. Then it came out exactly the same, except now the whole game. I guess EA already got their preorders in, so whatever, right?

For some positivity, since I have to rationalize to myself why I've played through multiple times:

Fortunately they've kept the tactics system (which Inquisition later dropped). Man I love that thing. It's simple enough, but you can do some pretty neat tricks and combos with your party or cut down on the tedious bits of party control. I remember some fancy toggle/skill switching with Anders, making him the best mage (mechanically) despite looking terrible at first glance.
Another thing I gotta give kudos for are the abilities themselves. They're varied, feel impactful and have lots of synergy. Granted some of it is artificial with the rock/paper/scissors debuffs, but still. Each companion also has their own tree with their own strengths. With some min-maxing you can get around the hp bloat on higher difficulties and have some actual decent fun. Awesome button! (despite them probably meaning the animations, which are again just silly)

The idea that consoles hurt Jade Empire has to be the dumbest fucking notion someone could have on the game. Oh yeah, you can't do action and top down vertical scrolling shooters on consoles, those lived on the PC. BioWare should've probably just been looking at AKI's wrestling games, or something like Sega's late '90s 3D beat 'em up SpikeOut when it came to combat for Jade Empire. The problem with Jade Empire's combat wasn't the controller, the problem with Jade Empire's combat was BioWare.

I blame consoles for a lot of the decline. They were so limited, especially back then. I think they looked at something like Baldurs Gate on a 14" TV and figured it was impossible. Too small to see stuff from your sofa, too fiddly with a gamepad, not enough ram to load everything, not enough storage, etc. The lack of buttons is why fighting games ever since need ↓ ↘ → combinations.

They could've easily kept doing shit like they'd been doing it if they wanted. If they wanted to make some real-time with pause combat system, or just some completely tactical turn based system on the original Xbox, they could've done that and nobody would've given a shit...could even went out to a wide isometric view during combat to easily see things. Like maybe BioWare had some weird idea these kinds of things wouldn't work on a console, but if so that's just a weird dumb idea they got in their head based on nothing. Weirdly the move to consoles never got BioWare to try a purely turn based combat system.

A lack of buttons is also not why fighting games have fighting game inputs. If Capcom wanted they could've built their arcade cabinets whichever way they wished; Midway too, in fact Midway did since the MK cabinets are those weird looking five button things. The six button layout is also not something that was done with consoles in mind, so that's a weird little jump you're making. Even if they just kept it six buttons, Street Fighter 2 could've been something like two buttons for normals, and four buttons that just do your specials when pressed; some characters would actually need more specials added to them just to fill out the four buttons.

Sarathiour

Cipher

It's probably the second most enjoyable evil path I ever played, beaten only by Mask of the Betrayer. Jade Empire invalidates the whole "philosophical" evil path by the stupid choice at the end, but the entire time before that I enjoyed the fact that I could mask all my cruel or selfish acts as "part of my philosophy and actually rather noble' to my comrades.

I think it was the most hilarious thing about the game.
It start with it going to great length to explain that the "closed fist philosophy" is not about being a dick to people, but about challenging them in order for them to better themselves.
And then until the end of the game only give you cartoonish evil choices.
Peak Bioware writing really.

Zeriel

Arcane
Of all games that can be considered in a 'finished' state, DA2 must be my least favorite game ever.

The story was dogshit:
  • It features, even to this day, some of the dumbest characters in video games ever. For example, Anders's reason for blowing up the church is just so fucking dumb.
  • It tried to sell us a story of the conflict between templars and mages, with mages being portrayed as poor misunderstood people that were wrongfully accused of all being bloodmages. They then went on and made 99% of the mages you encounter in the game, an actual bloodmage.
The gameplay was dogshit:
  • Every encounter was a wave based encounter, where positioning was useless. You see 2 bandits mugging a poor old elf? The second you start attacking those 2 bandits, 6 extra bandits will materialize in a circle around you and attack.
  • Every encounter had several (usually identical) waves, where enemies would always spawn around your party. Outside of corner camping you couldn't cover the rear of your party.
  • Boss-fights weren't hard, just huge HP sponges.
  • Increasing the difficulty just upped the HP of most things.
The level design was a joke:
  • There were less than a handful of dungeons/caves in the game, yet you were constantly sent towards them.
  • A different dungeon just meant that you started on a different point in the map, with the previous exists sometimes blocked off by a smooth concrete wall (really not noticeable in a natural cave).
It was a miserable, mind numbing experience. It's the first time that I turned a game's difficulty to easy near the end, just so I could finish it faster. It's a turd, polished it may be, and I don't understand how people on the codex of all places might like it.

Decline is infinite. As such, the further along a timeline you are, if you look back, what once looks irredeemably awful now only looks slightly awful. This is not a defense of DA2. But I can understand how someone might look back at it with ambivalent feelings when they see something like Anthem, a game so unfinished that starting weapons do more damage than end-game legendaries. I'm really just using this to illustrate a point, I don't have any love lost for DA2, but I have had a similar feeling with other Bioware games. After DA:I, Mass Effect 3 looks somewhat better. After ME3, ME1 looked a LOT better. Etc. It just keeps continuing, because decline keeps accelerating, and the mediocre dogshit of yesterday is surprisingly playable next to the space-age materials, pneumatically-pressed neutron star of excrement that is AAA products in 2021.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
The idea that consoles hurt Jade Empire has to be the dumbest fucking notion someone could have on the game. Oh yeah, you can't do action and top down vertical scrolling shooters on consoles, those lived on the PC. BioWare should've probably just been looking at AKI's wrestling games, or something like Sega's late '90s 3D beat 'em up SpikeOut when it came to combat for Jade Empire. The problem with Jade Empire's combat wasn't the controller, the problem with Jade Empire's combat was BioWare.

They could've easily kept doing shit like they'd been doing it if they wanted. If they wanted to make some real-time with pause combat system, or just some completely tactical turn based system on the original Xbox, they could've done that and nobody would've given a shit...could even went out to a wide isometric view during combat to easily see things. Like maybe BioWare had some weird idea these kinds of things wouldn't work on a console, but if so that's just a weird dumb idea they got in their head based on nothing. Weirdly the move to consoles never got BioWare to try a purely turn based combat system.

A lack of buttons is also not why fighting games have fighting game inputs. If Capcom wanted they could've built their arcade cabinets whichever way they wished; Midway too, in fact Midway did since the MK cabinets are those weird looking five button things. The six button layout is also not something that was done with consoles in mind, so that's a weird little jump you're making. Even if they just kept it six buttons, Street Fighter 2 could've been something like two buttons for normals, and four buttons that just do your specials when pressed; some characters would actually need more specials added to them just to fill out the four buttons.

Those old games have you pixel hunting for chests and tiny objects on the ground, and clicking on tiny icons in intricate interfaces. You can't do that with a controller, it needs a mouse. Controller is shit for typing too, so that was the end of naming your savegames and having text input for games, or even text commands (EQ still probably has 50 text commands). Moving items is a pain with controller too, compared to effortlessly dragging shit onto your character doll with a mouse cursor. So inventories got simplified. And these are all just the limitations of the controller, not to mention how limited consoles were compared to PCs back then in terms of RAM and storage and everything else.

The fact is gaming evolved around the NES, SNES, Playstation controller, and arcade machines with big plastic buttons for spazzy kids who spill coke on everything. Look at games like PC only flight sims from that time and you can see what developing with a keyboard and mouse in mind does.

Zeriel

Arcane
Yeah, the best part of the DOS/SNES era was that the PC and Console were separate ecosystems with their own design fundamentals and genres. It was heaven to dip your toe in each, enjoying what was good and unique in each area. The Xbox era totally killed that and PC gaming as a space that was different, and the whole "omg PC sales are high again, PC is saved!!!" narrative of recent years ignores the fact that it only "succeeds" by becoming the dumping grounds for more unified console/PC games that have almost none of the unique characteristics from before the PC space died.

Codex Year of the Donut
ME3 final boss should have been
Shepard's clone, possibly indoctrinated.
I'm unable to think of anything else that would feel right as the final boss in ME3.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
According to a quick online search that would have been The Illusive Man:

"There was one where it was like, literally, instead of fighting the Illusive Man, the... not the arms of the Citadel, that's the wrong thing, but you would get this sort of giant octo kind of thing that you could fight. That's what we were trying. And of course, he [the Illusive Man] was somehow controlling it because his thing was control, control control. And so you're fighting something more akin to the Reaper baby, like some sort of large, mechanical thing.

"There were [also] concepts of the Illusive Man similar to Saren, in the vein of what happens to him after you shoot him the first time, or he shoots himself. That one probably went away a little sooner and then we switched to the other one... Ultimately, confronting the Illusive Man in the way that we did is a little bit more meaningful, certainly for his character than fighting some giant, disembodied extension of the Citadel that comes to life. Not to say we couldn't have done it and pulled it off and made it fun. I just think ultimately what we came up with was a better expression of who the Illusive Man was throughout the whole series."

Art of TIM as a Reaper boss:

7OJwOLD.jpg

thanks. I think that not having a boss fight at end wasn't too bad, personally. Got you to the end faster and the last fights, with standard mobs appearing all around you, were challenging enough

Last edited:

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
ME3 final boss should have been
Shepard's clone, possibly indoctrinated.
I'm unable to think of anything else that would feel right as the final boss in ME3.

that's a boss in the Citadel DLC, though. And that DLC already works way better as something that happen after the end of the main story than during, so in way it's the true end boss

Those old games have you pixel hunting for chests and tiny objects on the ground, and clicking on tiny icons in intricate interfaces. You can't do that with a controller, it needs a mouse. Controller is shit for typing too, so that was the end of naming your savegames and having text input for games, or even text commands (EQ still probably has 50 text commands). Moving items is a pain with controller too, compared to effortlessly dragging shit onto your character doll with a mouse cursor. So inventories got simplified. And these are all just the limitations of the controller, not to mention how limited consoles were compared to PCs back then in terms of RAM and storage and everything else.

The fact is gaming evolved around the NES, SNES, Playstation controller, and arcade machines with big plastic buttons for spazzy kids who spill coke on everything. Look at games like PC only flight sims from that time and you can see what developing with a keyboard and mouse in mind does.

You're all over the fucking place here. You're jumping from BioWare specifically, to EverQuest I guess, to fucking flight sims. Also who are the fucking animals playing flight sims with mouse and keyboard and not a joystick? It's been a long long time since I've played any flight sims, but that was the ideal way to play one when I was playing them. Flight sims without the flight controls is almost like Sega Bass Fishing with the reel controller, sure you can play these things without those extra things, but you haven't really experienced them either.

At most, with the old standard definition CRT TVs most people probably had in the early to mid 2000s when BioWare started working on XBOX, you'd need to zoom the view of the camera in a little more than what they were doing on PC, and text size would need to be bigger. These are like the big changes BioWare would have to make concessions for. But if your contention is the controller disallowed BioWare from continuing what they were doing gameplay wise with Baldur's Gate, I disagree. Now BioWare did stupidly drop the tactical view from DA:O on consoles, but this was a very stupid thing to do and didn't really make much sense since the tactical view would've worked just fine their. Hell, even back in the old Xbox days they could've just slapped a pop up radial menu on shit like Temple of Elemental Evil and Freedom Force were doing on PC (before KotOR came out) to get around needing a keyboard amount of buttons to hotkey everything. They could've also just went to a better than what they'd been doing purely turn-based tactical combat system on consoles; and KotOR is a couple years after the bigger than anything BioWare had ever done up to that point Final Fantasy X, so there probably won't be anyone saying you must have a real-time combat system in your RPG because that's what's selling...since it wasn't what was selling. Needing a mouse to pick shit up and open chest seems like a really dumb point to make; at most you could just have the player manually walk over to any of that stuff to open or pick up like tons of console games had done without problem for years.

In regard to Jade Empire specifically, which kind of seemed like what you were talking about before given where the conversation was, the console had jack shit to do with that game turning out to be bad or its action combat system being as shitty as it was. There were a whole lot of good action games coming out around the exact same time as Jade Empire on consoles; could've also used the triggers to change the face buttons to hot keys like Reven's X-Men Legends/Marvel: Ultimate Alliance series and Dragon's Dogma did.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot

You're all over the fucking place here. You're jumping from BioWare specifically, to EverQuest I guess, to fucking flight sims. Also who are the fucking animals playing flight sims with mouse and keyboard and not a joystick? It's been a long long time since I've played any flight sims, but that was the ideal way to play one when I was playing them. Flight sims without the flight controls is almost like Sega Bass Fishing with the reel controller, sure you can play these things without those extra things, but you haven't really experienced them either.

At most, with the old standard definition CRT TVs most people probably had in the early to mid 2000s when BioWare started working on XBOX, you'd need to zoom the view of the camera in a little more than what they were doing on PC, and text size would need to be bigger. These are like the big changes BioWare would have to make concessions for. But if your contention is the controller disallowed BioWare from continuing what they were doing gameplay wise with Baldur's Gate, I disagree. Now BioWare did stupidly drop the tactical view from DA:O on consoles, but this was a very stupid thing to do and didn't really make much sense since the tactical view would've worked just fine their. Hell, even back in the old Xbox days they could've just slapped a pop up radial menu on shit like Temple of Elemental Evil and Freedom Force were doing on PC (before KotOR came out) to get around needing a keyboard amount of buttons to hotkey everything. They could've also just went to a better than what they'd been doing purely turn-based tactical combat system on consoles; and KotOR is a couple years after the bigger than anything BioWare had ever done up to that point Final Fantasy X, so there probably won't be anyone saying you must have a real-time combat system in your RPG because that's what's selling...since it wasn't what was selling. Needing a mouse to pick shit up and open chest seems like a really dumb point to make; at most you could just have the player manually walk over to any of that stuff to open or pick up like tons of console games had done without problem for years.

In regard to Jade Empire specifically, which kind of seemed like what you were talking about before given where the conversation was, the console had jack shit to do with that game turning out to be bad or its action combat system being as shitty as it was. There were a whole lot of good action games coming out around the exact same time as Jade Empire on consoles; could've also used the triggers to change the face buttons to hot keys like Reven's X-Men Legends/Marvel: Ultimate Alliance series and Dragon's Dogma did.
You use a joystick to steer the thing but you use keyboard for all the controls, every function key had a function.

And yeah if you tweaked all the right things in all the right ways, you could make anything work. But the tweaks were only part of the problem, PC RPGs looked old and felt old, even the new ones like Baldurs Gate. They were so brown and fiddly. The JRPGs are so much more commercial. So my point is looking at a future where you have to attract console players, and your existing games wouldn't work without tweaks, you can see why moved away from fiddly brown games and made a single character kungfu game. There's no way they would have even made that if consoles didn't exist.

Stokowski

Arcane
I recently played DA2 for the first time. Every criticism levelled at it in this thread has validity. By any and all reasonable metrics it's a shit-show.

But ... I still had fun. This may be an indicator of early onset dementia, or just that my expectations were so low I felt mildly rewarded that a CRPG managed to tell its central story reasonably well, without excessive narrative bloat, and the combat, while braindead, never caused enough issues to be even faintly memorable (and therefore, a problem). Plus, Varris really was a bro, which makes a nice change for Biopanions.

+M

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Da2 is underrated. It absolutely has major flaws (looking at you raining spam enemies And respammed area assets) buy it does things right as well. Tits amongst them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom