Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
This will be best circus with best freak show. Multi dicked, trans dimensial trannies, Qunarri gay orgies, armies of smug, ugly radical lesbians battling armies of ugly, radical, smug lesbians, you'll have to donate to BLM whenever you wanna save your progress inside game. It'll be truly something special

Immortal

Arcane
In My Safe Space
This will be best circus with best freak show. Multi dicked, trans dimensial trannies, Qunarri gay orgies, armies of smug, ugly radical lesbians battling armies of ugly, radical, smug lesbians, you'll have to donate to BLM whenever you wanna save your progress inside game. It'll be truly something special

Now this is a game I would play.
(I'd have to beat it in one sitting though.. no saves)

Unfortunately I don't think bioware is talented enough to even pull this off.. I hope that it's so bad it's good.. But after DA:I ... The best I can expect is a boring by-the-books action rpg with asset reuse out the ass, cringe incoherent writing, half backed cutscenes with unfinished animations and all the pandering checkboxes ticked off.

Wirdschowerdn

Ph.D. in World Saving
Patron
https://www.eurogamer.net/guardians-of-the-galaxy-writers-joins-bioware
"Mary DeMarle is an award-winning Narrative Director/Writer in the Games Industry with a solid record of accomplishments in creating such best-selling games as Marvel’s Guardians Of The Galaxy, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Myst:IV Revelation, Myst III: Exile And Homeworld 2," reads her impressive LinkedIn profile.

DeMarle had spent almost 15 years at Eidos before making the move to BioWare and before that, worked at Ubisoft. At the time of writing, there's no hint yet on what DeMarle's first BioWare project will be, but - as always - we'll update just as soon as we know nore.

Deus Ex Project Snowblind 2: We Don't Need Writers Anymore.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Great, now get to making a franchise called "God From" starring Adam Jetson with his classic line "I don't recall asking for this"

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
DA2, funnily enough, despite its flaws was the last playable BIO game. I gavent finished any since, and have skipped some altogether.

Vatnik Wumao
DA2 was mediocre, but what's even worse about it is that it completely destroyed the low fantasy feel that had defined its predecessor with its retarded visual style (e.g. Colgate darkspawn, ayylmao Elves, goofy armors, a fucking Final Fantasy companion in Fenris etc etc).

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Search Dragon Age: DreadWolf developers. Start with Patrick Weeks. Sick, retarded, political zealots who bleed from their self inflicted wounds where once their micro penises proudly wiggled - do NOT make good RPGs. Modern Dragon Age audience consists of trannies, lispy gays, hendicaps, smug lesbians, fat feminists, ANTIFA etc. I'm not exaggerating. They are making game for their audience

Thonius

Arcane
Search Dragon Age: DreadWolf developers. Start with Patrick Weeks. Sick, retarded, political zealots who bleed from their self inflicted wounds where once their micro penises proudly wiggled - do NOT make good RPGs. Modern Dragon Age audience consists of trannies, lispy gays, hendicaps, smug lesbians, fat feminists, ANTIFA etc. I'm not exaggerating. They are making game for their audience
images

That what google showed me....surely such square jawed man cant be that bad?

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Importance of Devs personality when it comes to game dev can not be overstated. FC Barcelona wouldn't have fans if bunch of monkies in wheelchairs played for them. Why anyone expects from bunch of SJW lunatics to make a good RPG set in belivable Eastern Roman Empire high fantasy setting where fun and deep RPG gameplay will meet interesting storytelling? Do you really think Dragon Age: Origins would be the same if they/them made it?

Poseidon00

Arcane
I was so thirsty for good RPGs in the mid 2010's I actually went through the entire trilogy, wanting to figure out the ultimate fate of my Noble Dwarven Rogue from the first game. Even suffered all the way through the 2nd game. And you know what? I'm happy with the answer I got in Inquisition.

Like they seemingly always do, they waited way too fucking long to make a new entry to this series, and for some reason they think it can hack it as some online thing. When the best feature has always been the pages and pages worth of background and lore. JFC.

Like, I was the market for this thing. I waited for it at first. But it's been so long I can't even begin to care. The fact that it's a guaranteed, sure fire, no-nonsense fuck up of a game doesn't help.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
images

That what google showed me....surely such square jawed man cant be that bad?
Close. This is him. He mutated over the years
Rqo--_6Z_400x400.jpg

Vatnik Wumao
I'm happy with the answer I got in Inquisition.
I'm not since now every race's religious beliefs and ancient myths are intertwined with each other and everything is dominated by elf shit which is the most boring of the bunch (especially in light of the Dwarves whose DAO rendition was one of the best in CRPGs).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom