Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Camel

Scholar
Fine with me to be honest, the two hot white guys are all I need.
So you're a target audience. It's too bad all women will be ugly.

Comrade Goby

Magister
Project: Eternity
a) being a woman b) being veteran worker c) she created Varric
And woke too. Hmm.. there is almost this idea that bugging me that Corporation is only pandering to the Left for their money, not actually caring for them or controlled by them. Ah, who am I kidding, it must be them BlackCock, I mean Black Rock, DEI, ESG, DBD, DBZ from god damn NATO European Latinx troon joos who would've done this.

And my favorite propagand- Content Creator also affirm my believe so it must be true.

You're right
Which is why it's funny to me that many in this thread and others seem to think that "Nu-BioWare" =/= "Old BioWare".

I urge people to play whatever BioWare game they think is "Good", not just consooming out of context screenshots. They didn't change. You did.

There is a clear difference between ME1 and ME2

Semiurge

Cipher
'Deeper with banter' they say and yet less party members to deliver it.

image.gif

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
No, BioWare changed. It's like a goddamn sitcom character.

Here, I pulled the perfect graphic to describe BioWare over the years.

View attachment 51209

Biowhore has changed, and it hasn't changed. It has become a grotesque parody of its former self, but all the decline was there from the very beginning. It was just... subdued, to some degree. You wouldn't look at the cast of companions in Baldur's Gate 1 and think "this was made by based tradcons".

It's like the flanderization graphic, but if the guy was a goofy asshole from the very start.
Bioware.png

Irxy

Arcane
You know, I was thinking about how Bioware's never done a "Daddy" character yet for a romance. About time, I say. Even better than he's skinny and looks like he'd be a slutty bottom in bed.
Blackwall?
Didn't feel like, probably because your party were proper adults. These ones have a childish vibe, likely inspired by marvel & zoomer culture.

Fargus

Arcane
What happens when top guy like you gets assraped by another two top gays ? (Who are more masculine etc). Would you become bottom?
No, I'd just be traumatized and subsequently work out more and fuck more guys to make up for it.
Biggest insight into gay dynamics in my life.
And I asked for this.
:despair:

You're lucky you didn't get to glimpse his status posts on your way to GD\Politics. Stomach churning stuff.

Irxy

Arcane

Aphex81

Scholar
3 ablilities, 2 companions, can't control companions only pause and click their moves...this is Mass Effect not Dragon Age. I assume they did it to save time developing both games with the same backend logic.
So can we finally stop calling it an rpg and ban all Dragoon Slop discussions?

Vulpes

Scholar
With how much they've dumbed down the gameplay in Failguard, I dread to think what they're doing to Mass Effect. I wouldn't be surprised if they limited you to two weapon slots or even just one.

RobotSquirrel

Arcane
Developer
With how much they've dumbed down the gameplay in Failguard, I dread to think what they're doing to Mass Effect. I wouldn't be surprised if they limited you to two weapon slots or even just one.
Me: The turret sections of the Mass Effect trilogy were easily the worst parts of the game.
Bioware: "We heard you like Turret sections. So now the entire game is Turret sections. Also your dialogue options are now Yes and Sarcastic yes."

Naraya

Arcane
Me: The turret sections of the Mass Effect trilogy were easily the worst parts of the game.
Bioware: "We heard you like Turret sections. So now the entire game is Turret sections. Also your dialogue options are now Yes and Sarcastic yes."
Also we got rid of the "ammo problem" altogether as gaymers were confused what is a reload.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer

After this shitshow, there won't be another Mass Effect.

:dealwithit:

Which is probably for the best.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom