Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Semiurge

Cipher
They really love the character creator

Character Creator & Heart Breaker: The Game

The bland environments, the lightshow of a streamlined hack 'n' slash combat, the sanitised storytelling and the cringe are just windowdressing for what Dragon Age has been about since Inquisition. They're not trying to hide it anymore, this is action fantasy for the queer Sims crowd. The devs are making this for themselves, in addition to the small minority that they represent.

Last edited:

Camel

Scholar
Saw a comment on Retardera once were a trannie was angry he had to defend the Acolyte despite the fact he hated it and never finished the show. He did it because he didnt want to 'see the chuds winning'.
Trannies and leftists defend the Acolyte and Rings of Power because they became a part of the culture war.

Semiurge

Cipher
About the zippertit option on Steam:

Screen.png

Goddamn. The way the shillers are deflecting criticism by insinuating that the critics simply hate options.

Everyone knows that these options were included because of DEI politics, which makes DA a part of the culture war. They know it, but pleading ignorance and mincing words is an old tool of the enemy. And, holy shit, some are actually insinuating that the zipper option could signify conquered breast cancer, in a medieval fantasy world :lol:

Last edited:

Semiurge

Cipher
They're not trying to hide it anymore, this is action fantasy for the queer Sims crowd.
Seriously though, when did the BioWare and Sims community merge? The cross over appeal makes zero sense.

It probably started as early as directly after ME1. I remember there was some kind of online petition, community or a simple badge called "Gays in Space" that united people who praised Bioware for including Liara in ME1. That was the turning point. The soyfed, the effeminate, and the effeminately gay are naturally drawn to games like The Sims, and now that they're in charge of developing at Bioware, this is the natural outcome. Testosterone has left the building.

Last edited:

Elttharion

Learned
NDA is up, some reviews posting.

ShillUp (normie Playstation focus reviewer) liked it, says its like God of War.

Wolfheart (PC rpg focus reviewer) didn't like it, says it looks plastic and cheap.

Comment from the shillup video, the one that liked the game:

Reviewer: -longest played bioware title is anthem -didn't finish inquisition -found previous dragon ages games hard to get through.

whydoibother

Arcane
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut

Wolfheart (PC rpg focus reviewer) didn't like it, says it looks plastic and cheap.

Reviewer: -longest played bioware title is anthem -didn't finish inquisition -found previous dragon ages games hard to get through.

Actually makes comparisons between the combat in Veilguard and Anthem. Apperantly both are about first placing some status effects on the enemies with your (or companions) abilities, and then consuming them for massive damage with other abilities.
Given how short lived Anthem was, and how few people played it enough to learn the systems, I'm surprised he remembers that and uses it to explain stuff. Who knows or cares?

Elttharion

Learned

Actually makes comparisons between the combat in Veilguard and Anthem. Apperantly both are about first placing some status effects on the enemies with your (or companions) abilities, and then consuming them for massive damage with other abilities.
Given how short lived Anthem was, and how few people played it enough to learn the systems, I'm surprised he remembers that and uses it to explain stuff. Who knows or cares?

Also that mechanic was 'introduced' on Mass Effect, so he probably didnt play that series too.

Semiurge

Cipher
Ah, a most Codexian analysis in the oddest of places.

Salute.png

Too bad the average retort can be summarised as "Lol don't play it then".

dukeofwoodberry

Educated
There is a massive positive push in the mainstream gaming media right now. IGN, PC Gaymer, Kotaku. They really love the character creator
Shilling is going all out, that’s why I didn’t put much weight on Steam preorders. They had not really ramped up the marketing yet but now they are, and they’re releasing in a time period without any major competition. I think this will sell fine, enough to justify keeping BioWare around to EA.
I'm not sure because there's a huge negative reaction from big streamers and youtube like Asmon. So it's going to be a test of mainstream media vs streamers. Who has more impact? I wouldn't bet on mainstream media.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom