Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Modron

Arcane
At least the shapeshifter stuff fits in the lore, unlike sex-changing surgery.
Sex surgery should be allowed but only if heal undoes all the work and can be cast on NPCs.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
The steam forums are a fiesta. People are getting banned, having threads locked, all for speaking the truth about this body mutilation shit; and of course its always the liberals as to whom are for this crap as well as censoring people's freedom of speech. Funny how it's always, always, the left that is quick to censor you as well as revoke your constitutional right by either labeling it as hate speech or banning you entirely from the discussion. Bunch of fucking faggots brainwashing our kids to be confused about their biology and then celebrating it as if it's something good. It's blasphemy, anathema, to commit such sacrilege on the human body; if god wanted you to be a woman he would have made you one, instead he made you a man for a reason, to go against that is not only profane but heresy.

I hate how this is infesting my video games.

We're going to have a whole generation of confused children because of these cunts - I hope they all burn in hell.

Vatnik Wumao
Funny how it's always, always, the left that is quick to censor you as well as revoke your constitutional right by either labeling it as hate speech or banning you entirely from the discussion
The constitutional right to free speech can only be invoked against the Kwan government. Private corporations like steam are not obligated to honor free speech.

Yeah. In a world with shapeshifters the question of sex while transformed would be a real one. People would develop standards and opinions about it. We might disagree with Larian's answer but the question fits with the world. It's an issue that would come up.

Sex reassignment surgery in a medieval fantasy world, on the other hand, does not fit. There is no way this would evolve organically in the setting. It's just an intrusion from $current_year, put there to serve a game-exogenous political purpose.

The funny thing about the top surgery slider is that it’s its own slider that does nothing but puts scars under your tits. It’s a modern game, they could’ve easily just given you the option to place any number of different looking scar options on the character’s body however you want, and allowed you to change the size however you wished. Games have been doing that for decades now. If a game lets you put scars anywhere you want on a character’s torso, then that game allows you to have “top surgery scars,” so it isn’t even like this is some new thing. But instead they put a virtue sign slider in that does just one thing.

I can even buy some chick cutting a tit, or both tits, off in some fantasy setting. I mean the Amazons cut a tit off so they could shoot bows better. They could’ve even given you individual tit editing options if you wanted to do something like make a classic Greek Amazon. But to have a slider dedicated solely to top surgery is fucking stupid, because the only reason they’re doing it is to virtue sign.

Last edited:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
I feel like in some corny movie about vampires.
Bioware has been turned into some BDSM nosferatu freak. I'm long past the denial and bargaining, now all I want is to see the abomination destroyed. I will shed a tear though.

wesley-snipes.gif

The better the graphics get in BioWare games just highlights how shit they are with character animations, level design, and framing of scenes. Two of those things are pretty funny given BioWare’s who thing since going 3D has been about cinematic presentation when characters are talking, and yet their presentation when characters speak to each other is about as uncinematic as you can imagine. The environment are so oddly flat and sparse looking, and the characters so badly animated, it looks like some visually unimpressive early 2000s game (like KotOR) just got a new graphics engine slapped on it and everyone called it a day.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
Yeah. In a world with shapeshifters the question of sex while transformed would be a real one. People would develop standards and opinions about it. We might disagree with Larian's answer but the question fits with the world. It's an issue that would come up.

Sex reassignment surgery in a medieval fantasy world, on the other hand, does not fit. There is no way this would evolve organically in the setting. It's just an intrusion from $current_year, put there to serve a game-exogenous political purpose.
Especially with shapeshifting magic being present. Why cut yourself horribly (survival of which would require yuge amounts of healing magic), when you could just be... fully transformed?

GrainWetski

Arcane

Stop willingly going down the slippery slope. It's all degenerate garbage that needs to be fought against.

Larianshill

Arbiter
Because for many (most?) troons, it's about power and forcing you to call it a woman, even though it's very obviously not. You can't do that if you actually look like a woman.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Genuine question - do tr00ns actually want to look like scarred tr00ns in games?
I mean, on social media when some balding fuck pretends to be a woman, he almost always goes with a cute anime avatar.

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
I pledged i’d play this game because i want to see the da series all the way to its ignoble end but i admit i am wavering in my zeal.

This is just too much faggotry and i won’t even be able to find reprieve by resting my eyes on women who actually look female and aint all built like transmen.

Modron

Arcane
Genuine question - do tr00ns actually want to look like scarred tr00ns in games?
I mean, on social media when some balding fuck pretends to be a woman, he almost always goes with a cute anime avatar.
Who knows what FtMs want the MtFs usually tell them to stfu and get out of their women only spaces online.

Naraya

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom