Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Modron

Arcane
Oh and apparently you can customise your bulge size as a woman.

Truly peak female anatomy.
Chasing those BG3 fans that liked choosing the cut of their female's benises.

Because it's weird how this specific skin condition is now always included in character creators. And not, let's say, rosacea.

Rosacea is hardly politically charged like differing levels and distributions of melanin. This must be why vitiligo sliders are everywhere now.
No evidence for this but I imagine it'll be at the behest of a significant stakeholder. Somebody high up in the DEI industry is likely to have or be close to someone with vitiligo. Either that or previous professional links with a charity or something similar. It feels artificially prevalent whereas the mass of gender identity stuff has a somewhat organic base, having emerged from the Livejournal/Tumblr fever swamp about 15-20 years ago. Either that or a significant someone has a fetish for vitiligo.

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Because it's weird how this specific skin condition is now always included in character creators. And not, let's say, rosacea.

Rosacea is hardly politically charged like differing levels and distributions of melanin. This must be why vitiligo sliders are everywhere now.
No evidence for this but I imagine it'll be at the behest of a significant stakeholder. Somebody high up in the DEI industry is likely to have or be close to someone with vitiligo. Either that or previous professional links with a charity or something similar. It feels artificially prevalent whereas the mass of gender identity stuff has a somewhat organic base, having emerged from the Livejournal/Tumblr fever swamp about 15-20 years ago. Either that or a significant someone has a fetish for vitiligo.
No, it's easy to implement and that's it. Quick brownie points with the usual suspects.

Yosharian

Arcane
I'm confused by the fact that every content creator showing footage from this event that YT'ers and influencers went to, are all using either 'diverse' or female main characters

Despite the fact that they are almost all straight white males themselves

Like did BW force specific MC designs on them? Or did they feel compelled to make such characters?

Rieser

Scholar
I'm confused by the fact that every content creator showing footage from this event that YT'ers and influencers went to, are all using either 'diverse' or female main characters

Like did BW force specific MC designs on them? Or did they feel compelled to make such characters?
The latter, I guess. You were free to create whatever you wanted.

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded

I didn't notice anything about vitiligo until that black model got into the act. Suddenly, it is everywhere.

Junmarko

† Cristo è Re †
Patron
image.png
Body Type: Fupa

Necrensha

Educated

This is what happens when you become addicted to moe.

Vyvian

Educated
It's also what happens when you get your bullet points on what to focus on and highlight in exchange for that sweet early access.
All these glowing previews are extremely similar.

The Wall

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
This is the way Bioware ends
Not with a bang but with top surgery scars.
You Jew are the reason for all of this. Including WW3. You keep pissing and shitting in cultural wells and then get surprised when leaders, institutions and organizations have gone mad

Jewish piss has turned Bioware and West crazy. Original darkspawn taint

P.S.
Madworld you have created will seek and destroy its Jewish creators first. Uh-oh, you keep pressing undo! undo! undo! button. Nothing happens

BrotherFrank

Nouveau Riche
Patron
I am fucking done. Made the mistake of asking wtf there would even be chest scars when healing magic is routine in this setting but did not like the answer: if you chopped off your breasts and cast healing magic, then it would regrow your breasts (im sure theres a fetish here somewhere).

So yeah actually, chest scars…do make sense.

I can only assume trans ppl in the da setting lore wise must avoid healing magic for a year or something, leading to lots of incidents when healers would help ppl who had accidents only to be cussed out because they restored somebody their pp or booba.

Riveting dragon age lore, cant wait to read more about in the new codex entries.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Some corporate fuck is going around giving people copies of this shit game:

M2fbRuQ.png

I don't know who they work for but some retarded marketing arm, either EA or some other PR company enlisted by Bioware, is trying to bump the game. Of course the corporate dog denies it:

zma3RET.png

"BioWare *definitely* would not be able to afford my services." Fucking fag.

La vie sexuelle

Learned
If it's a character creator, I wonder what the plot will look like?

Will there be quests to help change a character's sex?

Will there be quests to help change a character's sex against the will of the family?

Will there be quests to help change a child's sex against the family's will?

Will there be quests that help change a child's sex against the family's will by murdering the family?

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Will there be quests to help change a character's sex?
Remember Dorian's quest about the evils of conversion therapy? There'll be fifteen of those in Vileguard.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. This Qunari in the party will have something like this - an acceptance quest.

But I'm asking about a side quest where we help the character change sex Or rather - how many of them will there be?

BrainMuncher

Liturgist
I am fucking done. Made the mistake of asking wtf there would even be chest scars when healing magic is routine in this setting but did not like the answer: if you chopped off your breasts and cast healing magic, then it would regrow your breasts (im sure theres a fetish here somewhere).

So yeah actually, chest scars…do make sense.

I can only assume trans ppl in the da setting lore wise must avoid healing magic for a year or something, leading to lots of incidents when healers would help ppl who had accidents only to be cussed out because they restored somebody their pp or booba.

Riveting dragon age lore, cant wait to read more about in the new codex entries.
Would healing magic cure the mental illness that caused them to self-multilate in the first place?

damager

Arbiter
I hate detailed optical character creation anyway. I wanna play a game not design a barbie doll for hours.

Give me a bunch of good looking presets and that's more than enough. Who cares if the character brow is 2mm thiccer and bullshit like that. Waste of time for all involved.

And what's the point of all of this if you have neither boobs nore boob wiggle slider. PURE DECLINE!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom