Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded
The steam forums are a fiesta. People are getting banned, having threads locked, all for speaking the truth about this body mutilation shit; and of course its always the liberals as to whom are for this crap as well as censoring people's freedom of speech. Funny how it's always, always, the left that is quick to censor you as well as revoke your constitutional right by either labeling it as hate speech or banning you entirely from the discussion. Bunch of fucking faggots brainwashing our kids to be confused about their biology and then celebrating it as if it's something good. It's blasphemy, anathema, to commit such sacrilege on the human body; if god wanted you to be a woman he would have made you one, instead he made you a man for a reason, to go against that is not only profane but heresy.

I hate how this is infesting my video games.

We're going to have a whole generation of confused children because of these cunts - I hope they all burn in hell.
I find the notion that if you are on the left, even just slightly, you must defend the product pushing it. Even if it turns your stomach (Or at least should). An example that I experienced recently happened when watching some morning TV, and they are usually pretty level-headed, even for always leaning “progressive”. They started talking about Rings of Power, and the fucker liked it. Praised it, and said the only ones that didn't like it were the most difficult Tolkien defenders sitting in a corner somewhere. Jesus, just because you lean left politically, you don't have to like bad writing, demonic acts of savagery against children or products so shitty you want to renounce gaming/movie watching all together. I don't get it, have the lines been drawn that hard now? Or is everyone in on it? This feels more and more alien to me.
"Slightly on the left" in current year is basically far left of catshitbarrel.

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
The left: Inserts troon ideology with gross top surgery scars from self-mutiliation into the RPG.
Also the left: Noooo, you're a culture war tourist for noticing and commenting on it.
Zznv4uS.png
The entire subreddit is a complete clown show. I saw one poor soul lamenting the fact that he couldn’t make big booty bitches only to get dogpiled and downvoted.

Saw another post by a woman(this is reddit so take that with a grain of salt) complaining about not being able to make a curvy female character only for people to say that “alternative” body shapes need more representation so stop being negative.
Can't have shit , not even Big Booty Bitches are safe in this economy.

Cael

Arcane
Possibly Retarded

babayaga

Educated

Lodis

Educated
Do we know if there are any hot women you can Romance? I mean like Isabela in DA2, Viconia in BG or Josephine in DA:I
Hot women like Josephine? Really?

iW2iuSv.jpeg

And while DA2 Isabella was decent eye candy she's literally a walking petri dish of STDs. You need better standards man.
Oh come on, DAI at least had Cassandra..
how-to-romance-cassandra-in-dragon-age-inquisition.png

She way better looking than anything in Veilguard and this comes from someone that hated Inquisition.
I like Cassandra for the simple fact that she makes those obsessed with gay romances in game (so majority of BioWare’s fanbase at this point) seethe because she’s unapologetically straight.
That'll probably never exist again. Every RPG party member post bg3 must be a pansexual weirdo.
Yeah I’ve noticed a huge uptick of the “just make everyone pansexual” crowd over the past year.

I love the hypocrisy though. These people only come out when a character is straight. Cyberpunk is a good example of this. People who want to fuck Panam as a female character constantly cry about it and get support from this crowd. Yet the second someone wants to fuck Judy with a male character they get labeled all kinds of names for wanting to change a fictional character’s orientation.

2024 will be the end of this woke shit. All these high profile bombs are going to cause an immediate course correction once the publishers realize the woke shit they were sold on after the 'summer of love' in 2020 was a bunch of horseshit.

babayaga

Educated
2024 will be the end of this woke shit. All these high profile bombs are going to cause an immediate course correction once the publishers realize the woke shit they were sold on after the 'summer of love' in 2020 was a bunch of horseshit.
No, don't course correct yet!! More people need to lose their jobs and more companies have to go bankrupt. :bounce:

damager

Arbiter
No, don't course correct yet!! More people need to lose their jobs and more companies have to go bankrupt. :bounce:
That will be the course correction. These idiots will get fired and go out of business and be replaced with people that created games, gamers wanna buy. You can't expect this filth to create anything good, they are creativly and morally bankrupt. So first the market will correct itself and remove them. Expect a lot of twitter tranny tears in the process.

He is back, shitting on the game.

Servant of Nurgle ousting Slaaneshi cultists))

The worst thing about these streamers/youtubers is that they will buy the game, even if it is trash, instead of pirate it first :thwack:

In business, it means that if customers buy the game anyway and there is a good profit, we can release whatever we want. Or, similar to risk management, accept the risk, even if we incur losses, as it is more economical that rectify any perceived risks.

babayaga

Educated
He is back, shitting on the game.

Servant of Nurgle ousting Slaaneshi cultists))

The worst thing about these streamers/youtubers is that they will buy the game, even if it is trash, instead of pirate it first :thwack:

In business, it means that if customers buy the game anyway and there is a good profit, we can release whatever we want. Or, similar to risk management, accept the risk, even if we incur losses, as it is more economical that rectify any perceived risks.

Few streamers buying the game won't affect the sales much. They need millions of sales just to break even.

Vatnik Wumao
They need millions of sales just to break even.
What I find hilarious is the bonus that they've picked for the deluxe edition. Even if someone is going to buy the game, how many would pay 20 extra for some lame cosmetics that aren't even particularly good looking? Lul.

babayaga

Educated
They need millions of sales just to break even.
What I find hilarious is the bonus that they've picked for the deluxe edition. Even if someone is going to buy the game, how many would pay 20 extra for some lame cosmetics that aren't even particularly good looking? Lul.
It would be funny if they locked big tits and ass behind the deluxe edition instead.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom