Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

aweigh

Arcane
GX9z_hqX0AA6ckw

Semiurge

Cipher
Oof indeed. :lol:
kWRBtHr.png
Literal ResetEra speak in a AAA RPG from Electronic Arts. This game is going to be legendary. I can't wait.

There will probably be NPCs who say "y'all" instead of 'you'.

The point was that support for homos getting married to each other was non-existent. Pushing "Look, they're normal" in the media caused the support to skyrocket. The alternative explanation is that everything that's happened to Western culture over the past 75 years was totally organic and TV was just reflecting that, not causing it. Truly a galaxy brain take.
I wish they were normal but every single fag I know is a degenerate disease super spreader.
Yeah, the average homosexual man has something like 500 different sexual partners during his lifetime, most of them anonymous. It's pretty far removed from normal.

Gay promiscuity is real, and is the natural consequence of a complete absence of a selective, i.e feminine, sexual strategy. Most gay men probably consider it a blessing that there's less gatekeeping, only lots of buggery.

Last edited:

babayaga

Educated
kWRBtHr.png
Literal ResetEra speak in a AAA RPG from Electronic Arts. This game is going to be legendary. I can't wait.

The point was that support for homos getting married to each other was non-existent. Pushing "Look, they're normal" in the media caused the support to skyrocket. The alternative explanation is that everything that's happened to Western culture over the past 75 years was totally organic and TV was just reflecting that, not causing it. Truly a galaxy brain take.
I wish they were normal but every single fag I know is a degenerate disease super spreader.
Yeah, the average homosexual man has something like 500 different sexual partners during his lifetime, most of them anonymous. It's pretty far removed from normal.

Gay promiscuity is real, and is the natural consequence of the absence of a selective, i.e feminine, sexual strategy. Most gay men probably consider it a blessing that there's less gatekeeping, only lots of buggery.
Nature designated us as a pair of opposites and we regulate each other.
Fags behavior is extremely destructive and it drives them crazy. They are trying to patch their depression with more sex.
I know a gay guy that actually wants to have a long term relationship but it's literally impossible.
The convo on any dating site starts with dick picks and if they like to get fucked in the ass.
I thank god every day I'm straight.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Dragon Age looks better, plays better than ever in The Veilguard

https://venturebeat.com/games/dragon-age-looks-better-plays-better-than-ever-in-the-veilguard/
Before I get to anything else in the game, I have to shout out Veilguard’s character creator. Whatever character you’ve ever wanted to make in the Dragon Age setting, you can make them here. You’ve got gorgeous hair options, asymmetry, makeup options that for once don’t feel gaudy and ridiculous. I don’t say this lightly: Veilguard has a better character creator than Baldur’s Gate 3.

hq720.jpg

H. P. Lovecraft's Cat

SumDrunkCat
Shitposter
kWRBtHr.png

Gay promiscuity is real, and is the natural consequence of the absence of a selective, i.e feminine, sexual strategy. Most gay men probably consider it a blessing that there's less gatekeeping, only lots of buggery.
Nature designated us as a pair of opposites and we regulate each other.
Fags behavior is extremely destructive and it drives them crazy. They are trying to patch their depression with more sex.
I know a gay guy that actually wants to have a long term relationship but it's literally impossible.
The convo on any dating site starts with dick picks and if they like to get fucked in the ass.
I thank god every day I'm straight.
Why do you know so much about the going-ons in the fag community?

Modron

Arcane
https://venturebeat.com/games/dragon-age-looks-better-plays-better-than-ever-in-the-veilguard/
Before I get to anything else in the game, I have to shout out Veilguard’s character creator. Whatever character you’ve ever wanted to make in the Dragon Age setting, you can make them here. You’ve got gorgeous hair options, asymmetry, makeup options that for once don’t feel gaudy and ridiculous. I don’t say this lightly: Veilguard has a better character creator than Baldur’s Gate 3.
Swen

damager

Arbiter
Baldurs Gate 3 looks against this piece of shit like a beacon of oldschool rpg incline, and I couldn't even bring myself to play that because of the faggotry included.

BTW where did you guys get from that this is a canceled and reworked live service game?

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
That's wild. I don't understand how someone can work on a franchise like Dragon Age and not even be bothered to at least play the first game or even Baldur's Gate to get an idea of what this type of game is like. These people get paid to work on these projects but can't be arsed to even sit down, spend a weekend to play the first game, write notes, and figure out how the next game should play out. Dragon Age: Origins isn't even that long either. Hell, if they don't like Origins they can play the superior Baldur's Gate 1 instead, which would take an evening to finish.

I don't know, I find it sad how you got indie developers out there who spend years of their life playing these games, researching them, critiquing the mechanics, and working hard to create the ideal RPG for enthusiasts only to get 1/10 of the success. Meanwhile crap like Dragon Ass Vile Guard has more resources, more people, more talent, and those assholes can't even be bothered to least research the franchise they're working on.

thesecret1

Arcane
That's wild. I don't understand how someone can work on a franchise like Dragon Age and not even be bothered to at least play the first game or even Baldur's Gate to get an idea of what this type of game is like. These people get paid to work on these projects but can't be arsed to even sit down, spend a weekend to play the first game, write notes, and figure out how the next game should play out. Dragon Age: Origins isn't even that long either. Hell, if they don't like Origins they can play the superior Baldur's Gate 1 instead, which would take an evening to finish.

I don't know, I find it sad how you got indie developers out there who spend years of their life playing these games, researching them, critiquing the mechanics, and working hard to create the ideal RPG for enthusiasts only to get 1/10 of the success. Meanwhile crap like Dragon Ass Vile Guard has more resources, more people, more talent, and those assholes can't even be bothered to least research the franchise they're working on.
To be fair, you'd need to pay me a bonus to suffer through DAI again

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Because it's neither about staying true to the original games nor about creating a good game at all.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom