Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Fargus

Arcane
What is a roastie?

1roasties.jpg

Longes

Augur
Bunch of fucking pussies. Hiding behind their monitors in anonymity while supporting these grotesque perversions on the human body. Such cowards they are, facilitating a generation of children to fall victim to these abominable practices of chopping and skewering one's private parts; of being addicted to life changing medications that leave permanent changes on the human anatomy; of having a whole generation of depressed people who can't even identity their God given gender; on top of ruining attractive hot waifus in RPGs.

Then they get all bitchy when you challenge them on this shit. Fuck off man.
2Zzcdq0.png
Dude. Sending "come fite me irl" messages on the internet forums is infinitely more retarded than all the transgender bullshit they are putting in Veilguard. Of course you got banned.

Ryzer

Arcane
Frankly, this is frustrating. As much as Origins can be denounced for its bad points, it was a decent entry (compared to recent releases), it just needed that tactical turn-based combat to be good.
The franchise had potential to be good, there was some great ideas like the AI customization, now buried under the grave.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Frankly, this is frustrating. As much as Origins can be denounced for its bad points, it was a decent entry (compared to recent releases), it just needed that tactical turn-based combat to be good.
The franchise had potential to be good, there was some great ideas like the AI customization, now buried under the grave.
The beginning of Origins was decent, but it shat the bed once you went into some underground fortress or city or whatever it was

Longes

Augur
If we denounce Origins as a bad game, then good RPGs don't exist.

Ryzer

Arcane
If we denounce Origins as a bad game, then good RPGs don't exist.
If only it was turn based, I hate RTwP since Baldur's Gate 1. :negative:

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Origins was fine, especially for a 2009 RPG. The non-England take was alright, all the cliches in the worldbuilding managed to look not pretentious enough to become obnoxious, like lots of people feel about PoE's cliches.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Older bioware games had rather cruel and in your face lines. Good games to play evil character or just an asshole.
Not KOTOR though.
Playing Dark Side is just near endless "Give me your credits or else!" cartoonish evil for the most part.

KOTOR 2 on the other hand is more nuanced and manipulative/machiavellian evil.

Ryzer

Arcane
Older bioware games had rather cruel and in your face lines. Good games to play evil character or just an asshole.
Not KOTOR though.
Playing Dark Side is just near endless "Give me your credits or else!" cartoonish evil for the most part.

At least, KOTOR 1 has the comically evil HK-47

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Not KOTOR though.

HK-47 also roasts both Carth and Bastila in KOTOR 2.
Pretty hilarious too.

Storyfag

Perfidious Pole
Patron
The beginning of Origins was decent, but it shat the bed once you went into some underground fortress or city or whatever it was
"Deep Roads"was indeed the worse and super boring part of the game, but other than that Origins was great.
Not great, not terrible. This is what the majority of DAO was. But it had the derp roads. And level scaled bandits.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
"come fite me irl" messages on the internet forums is infinitely more retarded
Man, I don't give a rat's ass for your nagging. Save that shit for the children.

I'm sick and tired of these weirdos hiding behind their anime avatars while fetishizing and celebrating this harmful ideology. I am sick and tired of these cowards who are always quick to lock their twitter, private their shit, then run like little bitches when they get confronted on this highly charged political crap that they're pushing upon us. I am exhausted on the liberal use of censorship these fascist fucks employ whenever someone so much as applies common sense - make no mistake, these people are the modern equivalent of the fuckin' Nazis. These assholes aren't a special caste - they should be challenged, vigorously. The most of it though, I am highly annoyed on how these racists fucks will call you a "Straight CIS White Man" for not wanting this crap. They throw racist derogatories at anyone who doesn't want this in their face. They tell you how "tolerant", "inclusive", "diverse" they are; but the moment someone, anyone, with some common sense speaks out they immediately censor your constitutional right to free speech, they immediately ban you from the discussion; fuck, they will even swallow one of their *own* if their side disagrees.

Tolerance for thee but intolerance for thou - what a load of bullshit.

The fact of the matter is this: what these people are promoting is evil and harmful. The self proclaimed "Gender Bender" Director of this game goes out of His/Her/Their way to make "Top Surgery" option that is right, front, center in your face - not in the background that you can ignore, but in your face, to really *rub* it in on how they're making a statement against social norms. The fuckin' scar is also not customizable and is part of their marketing push - it's about as *loud* and obnoxious as you can get. Additionally, on top of this, they throw in "Gender Pronouns" to further celebrate this mental illness, they impose that shit, they make it a part of their marketing. The worst of it all is that they intentionally make it impossible to have normal, attractive, females in the game. If they just kept that shit in the background, if they didn't market that shit, I wouldn't even care - but they chose not to.

At what point do you stop sitting at the sidelines while these bastards keep pushing, pushing, and pushing.

At what point?

Is it when when some troony fuck enters a public restroom, takes out a surgical implement, then dilates in front of me while I'm pissing. Is it when kids get scolded at for acting like their God given gender. Is it when more and more of the youth become victims of the Pharmaceutical Industry that only cares about mutilating them, leaving long permanent changes.

I've never gotten involved in this culture war nonsense in all the time I've been on the internet. My record speaks for itself: in the two decades I've been on 4chan, save for a shitty troll attempt and a shit post, I've always just kept away from this noise. I've stayed in my space. Yet these assholes just can't live let live. They invade *my* RPG genre, they push this divisive crap, they call me intolerant when I speak out, they call me a "White Straight CIS" man when I challenge them; I don't think so, I'm not going to sit here and watch a genre that I'm very passionate of become a vehicle for this highly divisive politically charged crap.

Make no mistake, Age Dragon Ass Vile Guard is masquerading as a "game" to push an evil ideology and that has crossed *my* line.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
What is a roastie?
Slang for a slut that’s had so many guys run a train on her that her pussy gets blown out and looks like roast beef. Basically another word for whore.
Really? I thought it had to do with a preference for the sex pose reminiscent of:
RotisserieChicken.jpg

Dishonoredbr

Erudite
Not KOTOR though.

My favorite

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom