Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Fargus

Arcane
Inquisition was released in 2014? Their old fanbase are probably considered neonazis by todays standarts so why bother indeed? Now, Larpian fagbase on the other hand *smacks lips*
Their old fanbase made their mourning after Dragon Age Origins.

To me they officially died with ME3. Even that game had redeeming qualities unlike Inquisition and Andromeda.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Dragon Age is really influential, it is already bringing a new level of customization to other genres

wOJv94L.png

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I can't wait for the meltdowns these assholes will get when someone mods their degeneracy out of the game. I want to savor the tantrums the troons will have when someone makes such a mod.
I doubt it, this game won't take off to make such mods even. Baldur's Gate 3 has all the mods you desire whether you are a disgusting "white CIS" or a furry degenerate because that game is quite a decent RPG underneath. People just enjoy gameplay and mod the aesthetics to please them more. Which I personally never do, I want to experience the game in full glory and degeneration as developer intended, but I certainly appreciate all the possibilities.

DA4 on the other hand, while I haven't played it, but seeing trailers I can say that almost certainly has garbage gameplay that is a cheap imitation of popular games. Nobody wants that. Not RPGCodex, not average person that can play 10 new better games instead of this, the only people who care about such gameplay are... none. Even Biodrones are probably not talking about gameplay now. They will play their troon simulator but not for the gameplay.

Either that, or IQ100 looks way more stupid than I could ever imagine.

Bold of you to assume an average Reddit moderator is 100 IQ. People with 100 IQ have better things to do in their lives than spend afternoons censoring others.

Thalstarion

Novice
It's a combination of bots and extremists. For years even basic conservative stances - that were the norm for most of human history out of necessity to survive - have been vilified and framed as 'Far Right'.

Leftists tend to come in one of two flavours. There's the well meaning genuinely liberal types and then there's the spiteful mutants who are true believers in what is essentially one big death cult. The former has earned the wrath of the latter, since even someone who subscribes to liberal beliefs will be exiled if they disagree on even one particular issue. As we saw with J.K Rowling.

The spiteful mutants are the sort flocking to games such as this. Nothing gets them off more than destroying something that they know used to appeal to the dreaded 'gamers' that they fear and despise so much.

Dragon Age: Origins triggered their ilk hard, as it's rooted in European fantasy aesthetics and mythology. That is, more than anything, what they despise. Just like how they plan to flood the real world with vaguely ethnic, androgynous individuals they also seek to do the same thing in fictional settings in a misguided effort to normalise it.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
I can't wait for the meltdowns these assholes will get when someone mods their degeneracy out of the game. I want to savor the tantrums the troons will have when someone makes such a mod.
I doubt it, this game won't take off to make such mods even. Baldur's Gate 3 has all the mods you desire whether you are a disgusting "white CIS" or a furry degenerate because that game is quite a decent RPG underneath. People just enjoy gameplay and mod the aesthetics to please them more. Which I personally never do, I want to experience the game in full glory and degeneration as developer intended, but I certainly appreciate all the possibilities.

DA4 on the other hand, while I haven't played it, but seeing trailers I can say that almost certainly has garbage gameplay that is a cheap imitation of popular games. Nobody wants that. Not RPGCodex, not average person that can play 10 new better games instead of this, the only people who care about such gameplay are... none. Even Biodrones are probably not talking about gameplay now. They will play their troon simulator but not for the gameplay.

Either that, or IQ100 looks way more stupid than I could ever imagine.

Bold of you to assume an average Reddit moderator is 100 IQ. People with 100 IQ have better things to do in their lives than spend afternoons censoring others.
Will the dudes over at Based Mods work their magic on this game?
I'm thinking it's quite unsalvageable either way.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
Dragon Age is really influential, it is already bringing a new level of customization to other genres

wOJv94L.png
I wish there would be a return to simple portrait switching, not the Oblivion-like character slider and being able to modify your goddamn gender reassignment surgery scars...

Camel

Scholar
Oh man, you really threw down the gauntlet on this random Steam thread about an RPG made by a historically liberal studio that's had trans characters in their games for literally like 15 years now.
What trannie characters BioWare had 15 years ago? Name them. DA:O, DA2, the ME trilogy don't have troons.

Fargus

Arcane
I tried to search up this quest on jewtube but nowadays there are mostly fag solutions to this quest. But i found one with Tyrone.

Never mind. Seems he finished the quest as good character.

Hedasd

Literate
This idiot and a few other totally not EA community managers keep getting autobanned for spamming but their bans gets revoked in a day or two. They are desperately trying to keep the discussion focused on "bigots hating trans people" both on Steam and reddit. But looking at big gaming subs on reddit, even Dragon Age one, it is clear that even normies started piling up on this game which makes these stupid marketers even more desperate.

Pink Eye

Monk
Patron
I'm very into cock and ball torture
Leftists tend to come in one of two flavours. There's the well meaning genuinely liberal types and then there's the spiteful mutants who are true believers in what is essentially one big death cult. The former has earned the wrath of the latter, since even someone who subscribes to liberal beliefs will be exiled if they disagree on even one particular issue. As we saw with J.K Rowling.

The spiteful mutants are the sort flocking to games such as this. Nothing gets them off more than destroying something that they know used to appeal to the dreaded 'gamers' that they fear and despise so much.
Pretty fucking much.
qGem3ii.png

Camel

Scholar

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom