Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

Space Satan

Arcane
Vatnik
Wow they, like really charged their bots to post neverending praise on youtube videos. It is even worse than Assassin's Creed.

Bitch, your decisions don't matter, its BioWare.

I remember some dude playing Origins, poisoned the ashes and got chopped head animation of Lelianna wen confronting her.

He rage quits at the end of DAII when she appears lel

"The maker did not think it was my time" :troll:

Imagine that dude shutting up Imoen forever the moment she shows up the morning after Gorion gets crit by Sarevok, never clicking on the random NPC that may have been his Minsc in Nashkel, giving Khalid&Jaheira the hard pass, finishing BG1 with a party consisting of purely evil aligned sons of 'em bitches --

and then booting up BG2. :mixedemotions:

Last edited:

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
I have a theory that Canada turns people gay when exposed for too long.
French influence surely, just look at our resident La vie sexuelle. Isn't it like half of Canada is french speaking? Gay language. Don't worry though, healthy black muslim workers, doctors, engineers are already fixing this.

Québécois are a minority in Canada. Moreover, the entire LGBT "culture", vocabulary, flags and the belief that sexuality is something different from sex and that this sexuality can be the basis of human identity - these are Anglo-Saxon inventions.
"No real Frenchmen" huh

Fargus

Arcane

I remember some dude playing Origins, poisoned the ashes and got chopped head animation of Lelianna wen confronting her.

Imagine that dude shutting up Imoen forever the moment she shows up the morning after Gorion's fate, never clicking on the random NPC that may have been his Minsc in Nashkel, giving Khalid&Jaheira the hard pass, finishing BG1 with a party consisting of purely of evil aligned sons of 'em bitches --

Imagine not killing all 4 of them as an evil character

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

Imagine that dude shutting up Imoen forever the moment she shows up the morning after Gorion gets crit by Sarevok, never clicking on the random NPC that may have been his Minsc in Nashkel, giving Khalid&Jaheira the hard pass, finishing BG1 with a party consisting of purely of evil aligned sons of 'em bitches --

I have hard feelings against BG2 for this very thing. From my first playthrough I had Edwin (and killed Minsc and Dynaheir), Kagain, Xzar and various other characters (depending on playthourgh) that were not considered 'valid' by BG2.

dukeofwoodberry

Educated
French influence surely, just look at our resident La vie sexuelle. Isn't it like half of Canada is french speaking? Gay language. Don't worry though, healthy black muslim workers, doctors, engineers are already fixing this.

Québécois are a minority in Canada. Moreover, the entire LGBT "culture", vocabulary, flags and the belief that sexuality is something different from sex and that this sexuality can be the basis of human identity - these are Anglo-Saxon inventions.
Did you see the Paris opening ceremonies. The French are flaming faggots these days

6386-9b28041cf48c00abe30a8fbfef6f5644.jpg

If they gave up on BioWare a decade ago (or more, for those of whom DAO was “the last good game”) then they were never going to buy the game anyhow. At which point: why should Bio listen to them? “Abandon your fanbase and woo us instead!” …okay, sure Jan.

Thank you for the kudos, but I think you overestimate my influence. By all reports, the writing is stellar (which I’d expect no less from Patrick and their team). As for the rest, whether you think it’s good or not it would be no different if I was still at BioWare.

Source
These woke types are always up their own ass. Keep that same energy when this inevitably bombs. Then you can shift to the fucking toxic gamers™ talking point.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

Imagine that dude shutting up Imoen forever the moment she shows up the morning after Gorion gets crit by Sarevok, never clicking on the random NPC that may have been his Minsc in Nashkel, giving Khalid&Jaheira the hard pass, finishing BG1 with a party consisting of purely evil aligned sons of 'em bitches --

Let's just call it for what it is:
Forgotten Realms was always kinda trash...

I wonder what EA think about Ubisoft getting 9/11'd after their games flopped. A month ago Ubi was telling investors gamers were excited for Outlaws and Shadows and pre-orders were good. Then Outlaws bombed and Shadows got punted into 2025. If these couldn't move the needle, there is zero chance Dragon Age can. EA was telling their investors the same shit a few days ago lol.

Woke games are a death sentence now. The well has been poisoned. Like-minded devs pushed too hard and they all did it at the same time. People see this trash for what it is and want none of it.

The Nameless One

Literate

Baguette detected.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
These woke types are always up their own ass. Keep that same energy when this inevitably bombs. Then you can shift to the fucking toxic gamers™ talking point.
The poor idiot is just trying to be relevant, I'd wager. A pathetic display. His potential for analysis, or the lack of it, is evidenced by how he got booted out of Bioware for not being woke enough, after having presided over the destruction of the franchise and fantasy setting which by all accounts he created mostly by himself. So anything he attempts to predict now, any posturing is woth jack shit.

There is always a chance that it's just the psychiatric disorder catching up with him in his old age. He seems to have deleted the tweet since btw.

Ryzer

Arcane

Most French ( all white btw) that arrive in Québec vote massively for Jean-Luc Mélenchon ( Far-Left candidate that hates White people, imagine Licorice on steroid)

Lodis

Educated
“The series was always woke!”

I’m seeing this a lot lately. The faggiest thing about Origins was Zevran and Leliana being bisexual and Oghren’s batshit insane wife being a dyke. Anders who was a literal brooding homosexual in DA2 was introduced in Awakening as a wisecracking mage who liked women.

Maybe Gayder just wants to draw attention to his upcoming game that looks like an instaflop.

Tyranicon

A Memory of Eternity
Developer
Maybe Gayder just wants to draw attention to his upcoming game that looks like an instaflop.
He has an upcoming game after Stray Gods thing?!

Australia must be really generous to has-beens.
Stray Gods did pretty well, depending on what their budget is. 2000 very positive reviews for a no-name indie. They also launched it in the shadow of BG3 too, but I guess it doesn't matter since Stray Gods is a visual novel.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom