Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Dragon Age: The Veilguard - coming October 31st

La vie sexuelle

Learned
"No real Frenchmen" huh

Lost colonists!

Did you see the Paris opening ceremonies. The French are flaming faggots these days

No. The French worship the inhabitants of their former colonies and work their butts off for them, but this LGBT circus, although supported by the government, does not have the same importance as in the USA. Yes, they have always been there, especially in Paris, but there is a difference between "In my city there is a BDSM club where all the fags go" and "In my city there is a BDSM club where all the fags go, which has been recognized by the city authorities as a cultural institution and monument of national heritage".

Moreover, the opening ceneromique is also the Comité international olympique and, informally, the European Commission, so it is rather an expression of the aspirations of global elites.

Baguette detected.

you-dont-say-7602-1.jpg

Québécois are a minority in Canada. Moreover, the entire LGBT "culture", vocabulary, flags and the belief that sexuality is something different from sex and that this sexuality can be the basis of human identity - these are (((Anglo-Saxon))) inventions.
ftfy

Most French ( all white btw) that arrive in Québec vote massively for Jean-Luc Mélenchon ( Far-Left candidate that hates White people, imagine Licorice on steroid)

Marxism replaced Catholicism in France, and among the unprivileged masses its dirty variant, trade union Marxism (this is the main reason why Anglo-Saxon LGBT Marxism never developed in France). Mélenchon embodies this whole ethos of the rebellious French folk, even if it doesn't make sense to common sense.

How?

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Schwartze-Skinned-Unterpersonn, bitte.

Act 3 has major changes dependent on your relationship with the Order of the Flaming Rose, potentially making the Knights non-hostile (which is key to avoiding a big fight when saving the la Valette kid and giving it to Roche), and granting you access to their camp and the merchant therein. You can even listen to their prayers (and I can tell you translating them to English was a kicker).

There are also some small reactions (optional fight, iirc) in Act 2, depending on whether you lifted Adda's curse or not.
Details, details. Now I vaguely remember you could bring Aerondight from W1 into W2, if you got it from the Lady of the Lake. So what, with the new, broken itemization of W2 it was quickly outclassed by generic sword nr 325.

How that was handled was pretty much my peak gaming :abyssgazer: moment.

Lord_Potato

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine

How that was handled was pretty much my biggest gaming :abyssgazer: moment.
Same thing happened in W3, which had even more broken itemization. For Geralt's great achievements Jarl of Skellige awarded him with the fabled ice sword, held in his family for generations, yadda yadda yadda.

Thing is, there were still like 10 levels between this moment and the endgame.

By the time my Geralt reached Eredin, Crach's ice sword was outclassed by dozens of regular weapons.

Still, I used it to slay Eredin. For immersion!

Lodis

Educated
Imagine playing Origins in 2009 and looking forward to the future especially if your Warden survived and essentially becomes a living legend. Only for Bioware to continue to diminish Origins over the years until finally a tranny takes the reigns and disregards it completely.

Haplo

Prophet
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Yeah, W3 implemented level scaling and level gating :shitandpiss:

...still for me that wasn't as shocking as throwing an epic quest reward sword from W1, a legendary weapon Lady of the Lake used to knight Geralt with, to the trash bin already in the very beginning of the game.
In TW1 I've felt actual attachement to this weapon, earning a weapon pretty much never felt as good for me in a crpg.

Camel

Scholar
I also tried going to the Gym during that because there was no way a lame hurricane was going to prevent me from completing my 60 day challenge; the Gym was closed, sadly, but I still managed to get a good workout at home with my dumbells and pull up bar.
Dude's in the middle of a hurricane and still manages to find time to shit on Dragon Age holy shit.

:salute: :-D:salute:
Understandable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom