Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age Toolset Is (Still) SHIT

Dragon Age Toolset Is (Still) SHIT....

• Agree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Arcanoix

Scholar
Agree, disagree?

Even with the v1.01 update, it's still shit. BioWhore can't get their shit together, they have to ramp up DLC previews/Mass Effect 2 hype before they fix the tool set. Godfuckingdamnit RAEG.

burrie

Scholar
I installed it, and I can't run my Windows XP installation since, and am now stuck with 7. True story.

Arcanoix

Scholar
burrie said:
I installed it, and I can't run my Windows XP installation since, and am now stuck with 7. True story.

I reformat with a fresh install every now and then. I'm pretty sure it wasn't DA:O's toolset but probably the "Data Security" programming that was in Windows XP SP3, which was designed by everyones favorite Cyber-security government agency, Lockheed Martin. :roll:

Good Ol' Drog

Educated
How can it be shit if they made the whole game with it? Or is the public version a different one?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom