Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dreamkiller

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Dreamkiller has been released today. It has been under my radar all this time, so I have absolutely no info about this game other than that it is supposed to be a sequel to 'Painiller: Overdose'.

So, is this game any good? As far as I know it is not being made by the original Painkiller devs, so I'm not having high hopes for this one.

Armacalypse

Scholar
Painkiller: Overdose is absolutely horrible in every way. Anything made by the same developers doesn't deserve to be mentioned.

I wish there was a real sequel to Painkiller. The game might seem mindless, but it's alot better than the rail shooters of today.

Gerrard

Arcane
Painkiller Resurrection is coming out in like 2 weeks. Thankfully it's not made by the guys who did Overdose so it still has chance to be not shit. Also, it will have co-op.

The only worrying thing I've seen is that they used some of the shitty weapons from Overdose. I mean seriously, why the fuck would you want to do that?

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Reject: it's released on Steam, so there is apparently a PC port.

Yeah, Painkiller: Ressurection is coming out. I'll make a seperate thread for it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom