Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Drog's Arcanum Patch but Dweomer/Reflection shield works? And debug menu Virgil

Thor Kaufman

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Men.

I don't have the old patch, anymore that would allow for permanent follower glitching with Dweomer/Reflection shield (and also permanent stats but I don't really care about that).
It seems that even the oldest patch he offers on his site has this patched.
https://terra-arcanum.com/drog/uap.html#download

But I want a UAP with the permanent follower glitch still working or know how I can comment it out from his patch. Do any of his patches interfere with mods like Debug Menu Virgil? And where can I get Debug Menu Virgil, anyway? The links I found are dead.
Halp pls.

plem

Learned
last time I played, the Dweomer/Reflection glitch still worked with UAP. I used it to keep Loghair's reanimated corpse as a permanent thrall for my elf necromancer.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom