Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DuckTales HD Remake

http://gamersprey.com/news/ducktales-remastered-announced/

Capcom has announced today, the remastered version of the classic game DuckTales.
DuckTales Remastered is being developed by WayForward. The game will launch Summer of 2013 for $14.99 on the PlayStation Store, 1200 MSP for the Xbox Marketplace and $15 on the Nintendo Wii U eShop.
Here is the announcement trailer:

Steve

Augur
God damnit, just when I thought I got that theme out of my head.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Never understood why people were obsessed with this game. I owned it on the NES, played it, it was okay but nothing I'm dying to play a remake of.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Will it have regenerating health, QTE, and romances?

If not, then not interested.

A user named cat

Forget the cartoon theme, what about the fucking moon stage theme? They better include an updated version of that along with the level. Even Youtubers have done some quality things with it.

Data4

Arcane
The Finnish version posted above is incorrect. This is the definitive edition:

And this has nothing to do with anything, except for being my all time favorite "What it sounds like" foreign language video.

Zarniwoop

TESTOSTERONIC As Fuck™
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I remember when all schools were BaHa. Those were simpler days...

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Kinda pissed that they're not planning a PC release at the moment, I loved that game as a kid.

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I think you might've mistaken it for another game Trash. The original was a pure platformer with a pogo-stick twist.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
I think you might've mistaken it for another game Trash. The original was a pure platformer with a pogo-stick twist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuckTales:_The_Quest_for_Gold

Duck Tales: The Quest for Gold is a platform game developed by Incredible Technologies for the Amiga, Apple II, Commodore 64 and DOS. It was released in 1990 and published by Walt Disney Computer Software. The game bears little resemblance to the Capcom game known simply as DuckTales that was released for the NES and Game Boy.

Fucking consoletards.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom